20

After Father's speech, he assigned soldiers to escort me to my quarters and guard the doors. I would absolutely love to join the war but with no knowledge on sword fighting... I'd rather not. Plus, I don't think I can handle blood splattering all over me.

  Lady Y/N of Goodenforth, a dame to serve the king by killing off for those that dared to assassinate him doesn't sound so appealing.

  Walking back and forth, I keep thinking about the disaster happening outside, my nails trapped inbetween my teeth. Why war when there's negotiation? Clearly, these pillager men are really stubborn.

  An encampment or better described as a city, was found within the woods filled with pillagers, Father informed. For what happened at the north border, I'd rather not know.

  A roar of a thousand men snapped me outt of my thoughts and that was enough for me to rush towards the balcony. Planting my hands on the rail, I yelled "I'm fine!" after the soldiers that were positioned outside my door shouted for my safety.

  Squinting my eyes to spot in the dark, I finally saw thousands of torches held by an army running towards the battlefeild. Leading the said army, were two silhouettes and I couldn't be more happier to see them.

  A chagrin to my happiness, I accidentally shouted a loud, victorious "Yes!" to which the soldiers questioned "Princess? Are you alright?" with a confused tone. Sheepishly smiling to no one, I gave them an apology to go back on their guard while I oddly smile at the heating battle across the balcony.

  I know I'm weird, people say that. But its the good kind of one.

-------

  During the heap of war, I was sent to the throne room to finally see my brother again. With Anne in tow, I ran through the halls to fasten the journey. Very unlady-like.

  A wobbly voice rang behind me, "Princess, must we be running? We can always walk, you know?" I giggled, "But Anne... I'm excited to see them again!"

  "With a bloody, blood-bathed war commencing outside, you're excited?"

  "True enough, but I can't help but feel the jiggles in me!"

  "Oh my Notch..."

  The familiar large oak doors came into view and the smile I wore began to grow wide. "Please, at least straighten your hair," Anne said as she flatten out any creases on my dress. I did as I was told and proceeded to open the doors.

  The moment I could peek through the doors, I was immediately eyed by four pairs of eyes. Green ones that are old but wise, emerald ones that is filled with youth and a strong ego, onyx ones that shouts strong will and aggressiveness and lastly, those soft brown ones that I haven't seen in a long time.

  I grinned and launched myself towards my slightly blood stained brother to engulf him into a hug. "I'm so glad that you're safe," I murmured into his chest. Returning the hug, he replied lowly, "I'm glad that you're safe."

  I released myself from my brother's arms to walk towards a haggard Sapnap. I smiled and held out my fist as said prince held out his. After our fists collided, he threw his arms around me. "Show them one hell of a fight, alright?," I whispered to his ear which immediately turned pink.

  He broke the hug and put a fist where his heart rests, "As the lady wishes," and broke to a small fit of laughter. Of course, I didn't miss the small endearing laugh my father had.

  Turning away from the fire prince, I faced my brunet friend. His porcelain skin was covered in dirt as his blue clothes and armor too. His small figure could be mistaken as a lady's but this feminine–like man can use a sword like he has been doing it since the dawn of time and those soft brown eyes may be not as expressive as they look but with up turn of his pink lips, that's enough.

  Holding my hand out, I spoke, "George." He shooked my hand and nodded with a smile, "Y/N."

  I rolled my eyes and said "Come here, you," and pulled him into a hug with no hesitation. I didn't miss the smile he had on his face before it was obscured with my eyes closed and my head on his shoulder.

  As we pulled away, he said with that familiar thick accent "I see that you're still the same girl as I remembered all those years ago." I laughed and put my hands on my hips, "Well, you can't change me." He hummed whilst nodding, "S'true but you've grown."

  "Thank you and you too. You are still the same as ever, Gogy."

  As George said with his signature "Oh my god," in sync with Cornelius laced with disappointment, Sapnap broke out of laughter behind.

  "Ooh man. Oh man, oh man, oh man," Sapnap repeated himself before putting his elbow up on my right shoulder. "Is Gogy finally back?," Sapnap mocked George's accent. Crossing his arms and with narrowed eyes, George asked with dripping sarcasm, "How're you doing, Sapnap?"

  The fire prince cleared his throat nonchalantly as ever and replied, "I'm doing good." George narrowed his eyes even more as Sapnap's eyes radiated as taunting as it could. A cat fight might have started if Cornelius didn't interfere by putting his hand on Sapnap's shoulder.

  "Alright, that's enough. You guys can catch up all things amiss after this war."

  Clay Dough is speaking the truth. We shouldn't start a fight when there is already one outside. George rolled his eyes and turned after seeing Sapnap smirk. I knew what he was going for, judging with those taunting eyes but now is not the time.

  "Now is not the right time, Pandas. We'll get to him," I whispered to the fire prince. He gasped and turned to me with wide eyes filled with child-like wonder. He squished his cheeks with his palms and spoke with a high tone.

  "You called me 'Pandas'.~"

  I smiled and laughed after. He is like a child. He cooed next to me, "I haven't heard that name in ages..."

  I muttered, "You're cute." Surely enough, he heard that because he suddenly stopped making kissing noises and put down puckered lips, eyes wide with pink-tinted cheeks. I giggled.

~~~~~~~
Speaking: ahahahahah the gods have heard my wish and call because finally, i won't use that shitty phone ever again!!!

well, i guess its just luck or my father somehow found this story and saw my rant about wanting a new phone but wait he doesn't know how wattpad works aHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

and he doesn't know that i'm using an alias aHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

IT MUST HAVE BEEN LUCKKK~~!!! BUT IT'S OVER NOWWW~~!!!

i know luck wouldn't come my way for a while now so.... that's sad.

but, hey at least updates will go back to what it was before. i don't exactly remember what it was before, i guess it must have been weekly so i'll try my best to upload weekly.

and thank you for reading Eros! you may now go to the next chapter!

-Lily
~~~~~~~