18

Incredible sleep welcomed me into its arms after the play Sapnap and I performed for ourselves. I'm gonna be honest, it has been a while since I have laughed that much. Excluding my victory laughs after annoying the hell out Clay, of course.

  Speaking of my dearest, beloved brother, I should probably send him a letter.

  I'll start of something sweet and genuine like;

  Hello brother, how has your stay been? I know I have been asking these questions letters before and I understand if you won't answer it, but I'll ask anyway. Is Ludenreste as the same as it was before? Is Queen Miranda as lovely as she was? Is King Lucius' personality is as bright as a youth, still? If so, then I am glad. I hope you have been doing alright there. I missed you. The castle is not as the same without you.

  And of course, let's replace the sweetness with fun and teasing from now on.

  I also hope you come back soon so Sapnap and I could finish our challenge. It would not be a challenge if our target is in our neighbouring kingdom, it'd be a shame. And also, please grow some courage to marry your beloved. You might be too late if you keep stalling, still. So, remember Sapnap and I root for you.

  Speaking of Sapnap, he said he misses you. He couldn't wait to give you a smooch. So, best to hurry up.

From your beloved sister and your pyromaniac best friend,

N/N and Pandas :)

  That should be good enough. I grinned at my work and stood up to call for my messenger bird. I rolled the paper and tied it with a string, stamping it with our green royal seal. Howling a whistle, a white owl came into view. I giggled and went to pet its head. "Hello Alfred," I spoke to the owl as I strapped the letter to its feet, not too loose and not too tight.

  "Please see to it that Cl—Cornelius recieves this in Ludenreste, alright?"

  Whistling one last time, I gazed at the white owl flying away towards Ludenreste's direction. A content sigh escaped my lips.

  Followed by a dreadful one.

  Another busy day.

-------

  I should visit the boys. Their atmosphere could drain the tiredness away. Food basket in hand, I steered myself towards the direction of the dungeons.

  "Hi, boys~" I sang.

  Three pairs of sparkling eyes met mine and I could feel my heart melting. Those bright blue, sky–colored eyes, those dull blue yet pretty eyes and the unique heterochromatic eyes. I feel rather envious, I have dull green eyes. The trio of teenagers picked themselves off the ground and towards the bars.

  "You boys are quite happy to see me, aren't you?," I spoke and giggled after. Tubbo nodded enthusiastically, "Of course! You're the only who treats us good here!" Sweet Tubbo. Always as cheery as can be.

  I settled myself down to sit, the boys following suit. Handing them the basket, arms immediately dove in whatever they could reach. As the brunet took a bite, his face lit up to say something but Tommy beated him to it.

  "Are these from Niki's bakery?!" he said, face and voice full of delight. I nodded with a smile playing on my mouth. "Niki always makes the best things," Ranboo said in amusement, expression identical with his two friends.