Ending Notes

But suddenly, a creeper had somehow snuck in and blew them up into pieces.

  Just kidding. That was the end of Eros. Lame ending but 16k words, I think that's enough.

  Can we get an applause because somehow, I have survived from the support you guys gave me? No?

  But, thank you all! I can't express my gratitude enough because I can't put it into words. Words can't measure how grateful I am for you! I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU!!!

  Mwahh, mwahh besties!!

  But let's get into explanation a bit because Sam looked like as if he had a crush on dearest here. I had not originally planned Sam being a love interest but since he looked like he does, I'll let it be canon that he is a love interest.

  That Igshkesus person (I forgot the name) from last chapter, that was actually a typo. When I looked at my screen, I was like, "Who the fuck?" But it looked more like a foreign name, so I just decided, on spot, that he is some deity along with Notch.

  So, next book will be about.... Wilbur Soot!! Our favorite singing e-boy! It's a coffee shop thing because it really fits his aura, for some reason.

  I hope to see you in the next book (Well if I ever see you, that is). This has been Lily. Goodbye, darlings!