broadway ain't dead yet

Summary: Minjeong is a badass but secretly a sweetheart and she asks Jimin out on a date. When they're making out and Jimin feels something that shouldn't be there and gets more aggressive. basically, submissive g!p Minjeong and dominant!Jimin with lots of dirty talk.

Jimin was on her way out of the bookstore, struggling between the books that she just bought and the push button to open the door when she felt the amount of books in her arms lessen. She turned to see a familiar face, dressed in familiar ripped jeans, hair in a messy ponytail, and a black 'Broadway ain't dead yet' shirt.

"Hey Jimin." Minjeong greeted with a small half-smile. "Let me help you with these."

"Minjeong. I never thought I'd find you here, in a bookstore of all places."

"I like to read sometimes." Minjeong shrugged as she pushed the door open with her back, holding it for Jimin and then following her to her car. "Not as much as you though. You read a lot."

Jimin chuckled and unlocked the door to her car. "You're sweet for helping me with my books, Min."

"I-I'm not cute! I'm badass!" Minjeong argued, making Jimin laugh all the more.

"You just proved my point." Jimin carefully placed her books in the trunk and slammed it shut. "Thanks again. How can I repay you?"

The self-proclaimed badass fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. "How about a date? You and me, tonight." Minjeong offered Jimin a tiny half smile, and the brunette couldn't help but find her so damn cute. "Sure, what time?"

Minjeong blinked a few times. "Really? You'd go on a date with me?"

Jimin giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at Minjeong. "Why, you didn't think I'd say yes?"

With a blush, Minjeong ducked her head. "Well, yeah... But since you said yes, tonight at seven?"

Jimin winked. "You got it."

"Oh f-fuck..." Minjeong struggled to open the door to her apartment, what with Jimin's lips latched onto her neck, sucking and nibbling on her pulse point until a searing mark was left. Jimin's hands were up in her shirt, fingers tracing her bellybutton, the vague outline of her abs, and the underside of her breasts. Once Minjeong managed to open the door, they stumbled in, Jimin pressing Minjeong up against the door.

"You feel so good..." Jimin murmured, her nails running against Minjeong's back as she nibbled and sucked on her lips. "Nngh, oh god, Minjeong."

Minjeong whimpered and scraped her fingers against the sliver of skin that peeked out of Jimin's shirt as she pushed her on the couch. Minjeong kissed down Jimin's jaw and suckled on her neck while she ran her hands all over her abs. Jimin's thigh pressed in between her legs, and the loudest groan escaped her throat.

"O-oh.. What's that?" Jimin asked as she looked up, wide-eyed, at Minjeong. She was now blushing and stuttering in an attempt to find an excuse as to what could be in her pants. Jimin reached down and palmed the bulge with her insistent hand. "That's... What is that?"

"Nnnnngh.. Nothing!" Minjeong whimpered, trying to move away. But Jimin was stronger. She grabbed Minjeong by the waist and threw her down on the couch and straddled Minjeong's thighs as she palmed it. When Jimin felt it twitch, she knew exactly what it was.

"You have a penis." Jimin leaned forward and whispered against Minjeong's lips, nipping at it when she felt Minjeong squirm. She kept rubbing and palming it, loving how she could feel it thicken in her hands. "You want me, don't you, Minjeong? You want me to slide your cock inside me and fuck me so hard until you cum?"

"Oh my fucking god..." Minjeong's eyes rolled to the back of her head with a low groan rumbling from her throat. Her hips bucked into Jimin's insistent hand, her cock hardening to the point where it ached, and all Minjeong could think about was Jimin's soft skin, her mouth, her pussy, rubbing against her penis. "Jimin, please..."