the first desire

Summary: Minjeong is the head cheerleader that everyone has a crush on, and bookish Jimin Yu is no exception.

When Jimin walks in on Minjeong masturbating and finds out about her g!p, Jimin seizes the opportunity to be of service to her crush.

Jimin watched a distressed-seeming Minjeong, dressed in her stark white-and-red cheerleading uniform, power walk down the hall. She turned towards the secluded hallway—the one where students rarely go into due to the rumours that the bathrooms there were haunted.

More worried than curious, Jimin waited a few minutes to look over the textbooks she would need to bring home with her to do her homework. School just ended, and so majority of the Kwangya High students were either at some sports practice, club meetings, or were scrambling to get home. Luckily for Jimin, Kwangya’s literature club meet during the mornings, as most members would very much rather talk about books in the morning rather than stay an hour after school. Jimin closed her locker door shut and meandered over to the same hallway where Minjeong had disappeared.

It was with a dreamy sigh that Jimin thought about Minjeong, the head cheerleader. For a girl of average height, it always alarmed Jimin when she would see her walk the length of the halls with Raven and Octavia, that her legs seemed so long . And her ass in those spanks and skirt? A girl can only take so much.

Contrary to high school social hierarchy cliches, too, was Minjeong’s attitude towards the so-called losers of the school. She was nice , and it baffled freshmen, mostly, when the head cheerleader would sometimes say hi to them while walking to and from class. The Hollywood narratives, so deeply ingrained in their minds, provided such a culture shock regarding the culture in Kwangya. There was no doubt that other high schools were like the ones they imagined, but not here, not where Minjeong’s bright smile and bubbly attitude reigned supreme.

As if Jimin needed any further reason to have a crush on her. Minjeong was already sexy, gorgeous, with green eyes that could make you do her bidding—and willingly. Pile on her smarts, her athleticism, and her vocal talent? It always blew Jimin’s mind whenever her mind wandered, her train of thought always made its way to where Minjeong stood in her subconscious.

And to further pile on to Minjeong’s mythos: she had yet to date anyone in Kwangya.

The expectation was for her to date the quarterback, given her head cheerleader status. However, she expressed no interest in him whatsoever, which erupted the claims, the rumours that Minjeong was a lesbian. The fact that she denied nothing didn’t really mean much—Minjeong did have two parents, and, Jimin supposed, Minjeong didn’t find being accused of being gay a problem. Thus the lack of denial.

Or , it’s true.

Perish the thought, Jimin Yu, the brunette girl thought to herself. You could only wish there was a percentage of chance that Minjeong Kim would look in your direction.

But it wasn’t that much of a stretch—after all, Jimin and Minjeong were in the same grade, were in the same Honours classes. They would say hi to each other occasionally, and once, when Jimin felt particularly brave, she sat beside Minjeong in Honours history, and it was still, Jimin argued, the best day of her life. Minjeong was funny, charming, and smart. Again, a girl could only handle so much.

So as Jimin pushed the door to the girl’s washroom to enter it, a low, hoarse moan reverbed across the walls. For a split second, the terror of the bathroom being actually haunted filled Jimin with dread. She shook it off, braved the fact that Minjeong was likely in here—the hallway led to a dead end and the other rooms in the hall were storage and broom closets.

One of the stall doors were shut, but not entirely locked.

“Minjeong,” Jimin called out. “It’s Jimin. Are you feeling okay?”