princess in disguise (1/2)

Summary: Jimin’s cousin is having her wedding, and she was invited to bring her boyfriend, her family not knowing Minjeong is a girl (despite her g!p). for Jimin’s sake, Minjeong dresses up and convinces Jimin’s entire family that she is a man, and even charms Jimin’s dads.

"Minjeong, we have a problem." Jimin said one morning, her hands curled around her first cup of coffee of the day. "It's about my cousin's wedding this weekend."

"We?" Minjeong teased with a small smile as she dished out a stack of pancakes on two plates and brought it to their little breakfast island counter. She set it in front of Jimin and spread out vegan butter all over her flapjacks. Minjeong dribbled a generous amount of maple syrup all over the cakes. "What is this problem that you think that concerns me as well?"

Jimin sighed and played with her pancakes. "My parents... They think I'm dating a boy."

Minjeong was about to chomp down on a slice of bacon but stopped. "excuse me?"

"Let me explain!" Jimin held up her hands, her pancakes losing their warmth by the second. "I told them about you, I promise. But when I said that your name is Minjeong, well... They assumed that you're a boy. They were so excited and happy for me..." She gnawed her bottom lip. "And I didn't have the heart to tell them that you're indeed a she, despite of..." She cleared her throat and blushed. "certain aspects of you're a-anatomy."

Minjeong raised her brow. "You can say it, you know."

Jimin huffed. "You have a penis."

Minjeong cackled and ate a mouthful of pancake. She chewed slowly, knowing that Jimin was anticipating her next words. "Jimin, I'm one of the girliest girls you know, despite my aforementioned glitch in anatomy." She shrugged and kept eating. "I wear dresses more often than I don't, but if it makes you feel better, I'll dress up as a guy for your cousin's wedding."

Smiling, Jimin got up and planted herself on Minjeong's lap. "You'd really do that?"

"Mmhmm, anything for you." Minjeong smiled and pecked Jimin's lips, their mouths sticky with maple syrup. She curled her arm around Jimin's waist and held her closer. "I suppose it's a good thing I'm a shower, in case they have any doubts." She winked and bit on Jimin's neck, eliciting a giggle from her.

"So you're really okay with this?" Jimin asked, her fingers twirling through locks of brunette hair.

Minjeong nodded and took another mouthful of pancake. "What will it take for you to believe me that I'm fine with cross-dressing for a day? Do I have to call Beomgyu right this minute to ask him for fashion advice?"

Jimin giggled and kissed along Minjeong's jaw before latching onto Minjeong's bottom lip to suck the sweetness off her lips. "No, but that would be nice."

~*~

After clipping her Batman tie bar to her necktie, Minjeong spun around and faced Jimin, who was dressed in a dark brown, off-shouldered dress that hugged her shapely curves. "Well? How do I look?"

Dressed in a maroon suit jacket with a red and white checkered dress shirt, Minjeong brushed the lint off her ash grey trousers. Jimin bit her lip and approached her slowly, before reaching out to touch the knot of Minjeong's matte gray tie. "You look rather dashing." Jimin husked, her eyes raking up Minjeong's form.

"Yeah?" Minjeong smiled and brushed her fingers through her hair, styled back to expose her forehead. "Do you think I look manly enough for you?"

Jimin swept her hands up Minjeong's biceps, the snug fit of her jacket accentuating her muscles. "Minjeong, you'll always be my girl." Jimin said, palms squeezing her shoulders. "I promise I'll tell my parents that you're a woman, but not today. They already told everyone that I'm bringing my boyfriend."