captured and enchanted

Summary: g!p Minjeong and Ningning are best friends, and when Minjeong stayed at the Yu house for a sleepover, she stumbled upon a sight: Jimin, her best friend's mom, masturbating.

The Yu household was a place Minjeong considered as her second sanctuary, her home away from home. She loved hanging out in the manor-like house with its cushy armchairs and the ornate fireplace that always had a stack of logs arranged in its space. It was like staying at a themed hotel except it was comfortable and there was always a faint smell of hickory and coffee in the air.

"Want some hot chocolate? Mom just got a new package from the artisan place she loves so much." Ningning kicked against the wall, her computer chair wheeling across the length of her room. Minjeong rolled on to her back and stretched.

"Sounds good. Unless your mom would mind terribly that we're drinking her chocolate."

"Nah, she won't mind," Ningning pulled Minjeong up and they stumbled together, Minjeong draped over Ningning. They headed downstairs and into the kitchen where Ningning turned the kettle on. Minjeong stuck her head into the pantry and grabbed a bag of potato chips.

The front door opened and the warm voice of Ningning's mom filtered through amidst the smell of brewing chocolate. "I'm home!" Jimin called out. She walked into the kitchen and smiled at the sight of her daughter and Minjeong. "Oh hey, you two. I thought I smelled something good. Is that my fancy chocolate you're drinking?"

"Want me to make you a cup, ma?"

Jimin hummed and grabbed a handful of chips from the bag. "Please. Hey, Minjeong." She smiled and so did Minjeong. Whenever other girls smiled at her, Minjeong found them pleasant enough to smile back. But when it came to Jimin—her best friend's mom, for crying out loud—her smiles made Minjeong queasy but she still smiled back. "Your parents know you're here, I hope. Don't want them thinking I kidnapped you and started raising you as my own daughter."

"They know where she is. Where else could she possibly be?" Ningning grinned and nudged Minjeong with her hip.

"True. I have no other friends other than this nerd," Minjeong jabbed Ningning with her thumb. "They do know where I am. I also have their complete permission. That is, if I have yours?"

"You don't even have to ask," Jimin said, thanking Ningning for the warm drink. "You're welcome here anytime. I'm going up to bed," she kissed the top of Ningning's head and rubbed Minjeong's back, her touch lingering against the base of her spine. "Don't stay up too late, you two."

Minjeong nodded and watched Jimin leave, watched her climb up the stairs, and listened to the sound of her bedroom door closing. Ningning poked her sides and handed her a steaming mug. "Stop being thirsty for my mom, weirdo. She's way too old for you."

Heat rose to Minjeong's cheeks. "Shut up. Your mom is not that old."

They carried their drink slowly up the stairs and spent a few more hours doing their project and watched a movie afterward. Ningning fell asleep first, her brunette hair fanned out across the silk pillowcases. Minjeong rolled out of Ningning's bed despite the soft groan and her arm reaching out to pull Minjeong back to bed for warmth. Narrowly missing her hand, Minjeong snuck out of the bedroom to pee.

Flaccid cock in hand, Minjeong let out a steady stream into the toilet while humming softly. The house was still as she expected. She washed her cock and dabbed it dry before stuffing it into her boxers. The hallway glowed from the curtain of light that streamed from within the master's bedroom, the door slightly ajar. Minjeong stood there, in her boxer briefs and a baggy shirt, debating what to do.

It was simple to just return to Ningning's room and sleep, but the light pulled her in. Minjeong snuck down the hallway and peeked through the slit of space and into Jimin's room. What she saw made it impossible for her to look away.