You Got Me Started Now

Summary: g!p Minjeong comes home and finds Jimin reading something she's really into. Minjeong is really horny and attempts to get Jimin in her state of mind. eventually, Jimin gives in (because let's face it, Minjeong is a stud).

For the first time in weeks, Minjeong comes home early.

It has been a long night of rehearsals. Lots of singing, lots of dancing, lots of frustrating coworkers who don't know exactly what they're doing, unlike Minjeong. With a sigh, Minjeong stamps the snow out of her boots before entering her warm apartment. She notices Jimin's boots perched on top of the rack, remnants of ice dripping down onto the plastic lid they use to catch the water and salt. A bright smile forms on Minjeong's lips as she hangs up her coat and stalks to their bedroom.

Sure enough, Jimin is in bed. She is dressed in a light shirt and a pair of purple panties, wearing her reading glasses, pillows surrounding her body, and a book propped open before her. Minjeong peels off her scarf and drapes it over a chair. Beneath her skirt, her cock feels underused. Perhaps, it is the time to fix it. She licks her lips and peels off her stockings. "Hi, Jimin."

"Mmmm, hi." Jimin looks up at Minjeong over the rim of the thick plastic frames, and smiles. "You're early today."

Minjeong shrugs. "We should do something." She murmurs, as she slowly unbuttons her blouse, her eyes never straying away from Jimin's body. She watches her read for a while, until the final button unclasps. Minjeong leaves her blouse open, shimmies out of her skirt, and crawls along the length of the bed. "Like watch a movie or something."

Jimin turns the page and lets out another low hum. "Sure," she answers absently, her fingers fiddling with the corner of the page.

By then, Minjeong is frustrated. Anyone would be, if anyone's girlfriend is Yu Jimin. Minjeong drapes herself beside Jimin, her hand falling gracefully on her flat stomach. She feels it rise and fall with every breath Jimin takes. Minjeong leans in close and nuzzles Jimin's cheek, her mouth feeling just how smooth her skin is.

She feels Jimin smile, her muscles easing against her lips. Minjeong shifts, her body now flush against hers. She presses her hips, her cock digging into Jimin's thigh as she trails kisses down her neck, where Minjeong bites on her pulse point. Minjeong hears Jimin's breath hitch, and then nothing.

Stirred by this response, Minjeong decides to latch her mouth onto Jimin's collarbone. She sucks, while her hand wanders to the hem of Jimin's shirt. The brunette squirms and fidgets, just as she turns another page. Her mouth moves as her eyes dart from line to line, a crumple forming on her brow. Minjeong, smirking against Jimin's neck, slips her hand up her shirt. Jimin's milky smooth stomach jumps and clenches, as Minjeong's nails rake up her abs. Jimin gasps and squirms. "Minjeong, I'm reading..."

"I know." Minjeong pulls back and nips the corner of her mouth. "Keep reading."

"But—" Jimin holds up the book. A Lover's Discourse by Roland Barthes. "This is philosophical fiction, I..." She whimpers and grasps Minjeong's wrist to prevent her from moving her hands any further. "I can't focus with your lips all over me."

Minjeong grins and kisses Jimin firmly. She says nothing as she moves down and lifts Jimin's shirt up past her stomach so she can trace the faint lines of her abs with her tongue. Groaning in a mix of frustration and pleasure, Jimin opens the book again and attempts to focus on the words.

Which is good enough for Minjeong, so long as Jimin is not putting a stop to this. She bites and leaves red marks of her teeth all over Jimin's pale stomach. Lower she goes, until she is finally tugging on Jimin's tiny pair of underwear. And Jimin lets her take it off and chuck it across the room. Before Minjeong, Jimin's pink, glistening pussy is displayed. "Fuck, that's so..." Minjeong bites her lip. She hooks Jimin's legs over her shoulder, and with a wink, she dives in. Her mouth and her teeth devours Jimin with fastidious hunger. She sucks Jimin's pussy lips, slick with her girl come, and moans at the taste that floods her tongue.

Minjeong traces the area around Jimin's clit without actually making contact with the bundle of nerves. Above her, Jimin writhes and squirms, her legs tightening around Minjeong's head. She slips her tongue inside Jimin's wet heat. It clenches and squeezed Minjeong's greedy tongue, as she slurps at Jimin's come. Minjeong drags it over the stiff nub, her palms reaching up to squeeze her breasts from beneath her shirt. She feels Jimin's stiff nipples, and tugs them between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh god, yes..." Minjeong hears Jimin moan, her breasts rising up to meet more of Minjeong's palm. She smirks and clamps her lips around Jimin's clit. She sucks and nibbles, more of Jimin's juices dripping down Minjeong's chin.

"Read to me." Minjeong husks, seeing the book that is discarded beside Jimin. "Pick up that book and read to me."

With trembling hands, Jimin does as she is asked, while Minjeong sucks on a patch of her inner thigh. She clears her throat, and Minjeong nuzzles her nose along her wet slit.

"Anything is l-likely to ra-ravish me..." Jimin begins, her thighs trembling as she clamps them around Minjeong, who is suckling harder now. The husky voice of her girlfriend fills her ears, like something definitely more erotic than pornography. "Which can reach me through a ri-ring, a rip, a-ah... a rent." Jimin grits out. Minjeong slurps and sucks, drinks Jimin's come greedily as she reads from her book. "The first time I saw X through a c-car window..." Jimin whimpers, and her hips rise off the bed to grind her pussy against Minjeong's mouth. "Minjeong, please..."

"Keep. Reading." Minjeong growls and pushes Jimin's legs by the underside of her knees, so that she can plunge her tongue deep inside her leaking pussy. Jimin shrieks, and struggles to focus on the words on the page.

"The window shi-shifted, like a lens, searching out w-who to lo—oh fuck, I'm coming!" Jimin screams and humps Minjeong's thrusting tongue. She clenches around nothing, as come trickles out of her twitching hole. Minjeong licks her up, smiles, and in one swift thrust, buries her throbbing cock inside Jimin's still grasping pussy.

"Yes!!!" Jimin sobs, her back curving into a bow. The book lies forgotten, as Jimin fists the sheets. Minjeong pounds, rough and fast, as she wraps Jimin's legs around her waist. Her cock shines with Jimin's slick come, and the wet noises of her drenched pussy fills their ears.

Minjeong leans forward and sinks her teeth into Jimin's bottom lip. "Take my cock, baby..." She whispers, mouth never leaving Jimin's. She slams into her, feels Jimin's wet heat drip down to her balls, as she fucks her into their bed. "You're clenching pussy feels so amazing... Taking me in so tight." Minjeong laughs softly when Jimin wraps her arms around her neck, her nails digging into the skin of her shoulders. "Your little pussy is so greedy for my big cock, huh?"

Jimin groans and hikes her heels against Minjeong's ass. "I love your cock inside me." She murmurs, reiterating her statement by milking Minjeong's shaft, eliciting a deep whimper from the girl pounding into her. "But you know what I love more?"

"W-what?" Minjeong gasps, her arms trembling to keep herself up.

"Your come." Jimin growls and sinks her teeth into Minjeong's earlobe as she continues to husk. "Your thick, white come... Dripping inside my pussy. You come a lot, did you know that, baby?" She smirks and Minjeong shudders. "As much as I want to keep your jizz inside me, I can't, because there's so much." Jimin cups Minjeong's jaw and meets her heated gaze. "Fuck me, come deep in my pussy..."

Minjeong grimaces and thrusts harder. Their bed shakes, and soon enough, her hips lose their rhythm. In staccato bursts, her cock swells inside Jimin's cunt, and Minjeong blows her load, a scream spilling out of her lips. Beneath her, Jimin shivers and comes as well, her pussy milking and suckling up Minjeong's come so it won't spill out of her grasping hole.

Minjeong rolls off Jimin with a sigh, but the brunette grins and rolls over on top of her. She crawls to Minjeong's cock and takes it, softening but still throbbing and slick with their combined come. "You got me started now," Jimin says, rubbing the tip of Minjeong's cock over her puckered lips. "Do you want to quit while you're ahead?"

By then, her cock is halfway down Jimin's mouth. Minjeong struggles for words, as she watches her dick harden and stretch Jimin's lips. "No chance..." She groans deeply, her hips rising off the bed.

"Good girl." Jimin sucks, hard, her book laying on the side, forgotten.

———

Votes & comments are very much appreciated!