I think i'm ready (1/2)

Summary: When g!p Minjeong heard that the Unholy Trinity was going to perform again, she made sure that she was there first to get the best seats.

Minjeong defends Jimin's honour. And gets rewarded.

When Minjeong heard that there was to be an Unholy Trinity reunion performance in the choir room, she power walked with as much dignity and grace her eagerness allowed. She arrived there before anyone else, so she took it upon herself to arrange the chairs to face the risers. Once that was finished, she sat behind the piano and tinkered with the keys.

“Are you playing Love Shack?” The sound of Jimin’s voice made Minjeong look up in sudden alarm. Her fingers tripped over the keys and created a dissonant note. “Sorry, did I scare you?”

“N-no,” Minjeong swallowed hard. Jimin wore a red blouse tied so that her belly was exposed, a black and red shimmering lace bra, a short plaid skirt. Her curled hair framed her face. Jimin looked the same — gorgeous, beautiful, and, let’s face it — smoking hot — but also her face held an air of maturity and experience from the few months she spent at Yale. 

“You look…” Minjeong paused, unsure of what to say.

Jimin grinned. “Look like what, Kim?”

“You look amazing,” Minjeong said pathetically, though she meant to say: ravishing, positively delicious, intensely sexy.

“Thanks,” Jimin chuckled and did a twirl. Her skirt flared out around her before settling into a stillness. Minjeong remembered the Cheerio skirts of their youth, not so long ago, and the eroticism Minjeong always associated with the attire. “Why are you already here?”

“I wanted the best seats for your performance.”

“Eager much?” Jimin smirked and leaned her hip against the piano.

“I will not deny that I look forward with a vehemence to seeing you perform once again and that — ”

“Minjeong, relax. I was just teasing.” Jimin’s low, husky voice still sent a sharp stab of a thrill up the aforementioned girl’s spine.

God, the sound alone of Jimin’s voice was enough to get Minjeong’s cock half hard. She squirmed on the piano bench, hoping that the crease in her pants looked just that — a crease, a fold, not the circumstantial evidence of Minjeong’s lust for the eternal head cheerleader of her heart.

“Who was that man you brought along? From Yale, I assume?”

“You mean Yeonjun? He’s my boyfriend.”

Minjeong released a soft breath. “Oh, is he? Why did you bring him?”

Jimin raised a brow. “What do you mean?”

“This is a glee club reunion and he,” Minjeong barely managed to omit the scathing in her tone. “Is not part of glee club. Not to mention he hardly looked up from his phone the entire time he had been here.”