The Snuggery

Summary: Jimin hires a Snuggler from The Snuggery, who she knew to be g!p Minjeong. They catch up, and Minjeong does what Jimin paid her to do, which is to snuggle. Until things get slightly out of hand. PS. The Snuggery is an actual service, but I am in no way connected to them.

When Jimin heard the doorbell that particular day, she knew what she was expecting. But at the same time, she did not.

Dressed in a pair of loose shorts that reached past her knees, and a shirt, Jimin had her long brunette hair tied into a bun as she padded across her New York apartment to greet whomever it was that rang the bell. She was ninety-eight percent sure who it was, but there was always room for doubt. She cleared her throat and inhaled a deep breath before opening the heavy oak door.

"Hello, my name is Minjeong Kim and I am your Snuggler for today!"

Jimin stared at the girl—no, woman—in front of her. It was the Minjeong Kim. her Minjeong Kim. Clad in a black dress that reached past her thighs, her hair in wavy rivulets, Minjeong stood before Jimin. After years and years of not having the contact despite the promises of remaining friends, here they stood.

"D-did I get the right address?" Minjeong reached into her purse and checked her phone. "Oh my, I'm so sorry—"

"Minjeong." Jimin smiled and leaned against her doorframe. "How many Jimin Yus do you know? It is really me, in case you are wondering."

"Yes, but... Would you like a refund? I'm sure you don't want me snuggling with you for an hour straight—"

"Will you relax?" Jimin reached her hand out for Minjeong to take. She didn't want to have this conversation in the hallway, where Jimin's snoopy neighbour could hear them. "Come inside, talk to me about the policies, and I'll tell you why you're here. Okay?"

Minjeong nodded, albeit tentatively. She took Jimin's hand and entered her apartment.

~*~

Jimin watched Minjeong take in the sight of her apartment while they sat down on the plush couch. "So..."

"You have a lovely apartment, Jimin." Minjeong blurted out. "I just haven't seen you in so long and I don't know how to react, especially with you seeing me working like... like this."

"As a Snuggler?" Jimin asked with a raised brow. "There's nothing wrong with that. It's an honest living. Hell, even if you were a prostitute, it wouldn't matter to me. The thing is, you're here because I want you to be. I was on the website the other day and I saw you in the catalogue." Jimin smiled as she recalled the day she finally mustered the courage to click the purchase button. "I thought about it for a week, wondering how you would react. But then I realised that you wouldn't really have a say because I paid for you."

Minjeong chewed on her lip and stared at Jimin's features. "Why were you on the Snuggery website?"

"I wanted a snuggle." Jimin shrugged and crossed her legs. "This is my first day off in months, and I needed a break. I'm single, I'm not in the mood to go clubbing to look for a warm body. I just want someone to hold, even if it's just for an hour." She trained her blue eyes into Minjeong's warm green ones, and took in the sight of the girl she admired for goodness knows how long. "And I want to snuggle with you. Is that so hard to believe?"

"I understand that you only wanted to snuggle with me because you saw me as familiar on the website." Minjeong played with the hem of her dress and looked up at Jimin. "And as you said, I do have to snuggle with you since you paid up front. Shall I go over the policies with you?"

As Minjeong talked about the rules, such as clothing must remain on one's body at all times throughout the snuggle session, Jimin could feel anticipation running through her at the moment. Sure, she paid for this service, but the fact that it was to be with Minjeong...