pro lover

Summary: G!P Minjeong is Kwangya's resident stud. One day, Jimin witnesses her fucking a random cheerleader and brings it upon herself to be Minjeong's one and only.

Empty hallway. No one but Minjeong standing by her locker, in her tight stonewashed jeans, the cuffs rolled up to expose her ankles. Her black v-neck shirt. Small feet in a pair of worn red topsiders. Jimin grips the strap of her book bag and she takes purposeful strides to where her friend and classmate stands.

"Minjeong?"

She spins and flashes Jimin a bright smile. "Hi, Jimin! How may I help you today?"

"You have something I need," Jimin begins, and it serves its purpose—to intrigue Minjeong into listening to every word she says. "I saw you that other day in the locker room." She bites her bottom lip, looks into Minjeong's eyes to make sure she is aware of the seriousness of Jimin's situation. "With Ningning. You were fucking her."

She remembers the day she walked into the locker room, expecting cheerleaders. But the only thing that caught her eye was Minjeong's butt, the muscles tensed as she plowed into Ningning's pussy. The brunette was pressed against Jimin's locker. Normally, she would feel enraged and would put a stop immediately to the activities happening before her very eyes. Instead, she hid behind a partition and felt her clit tingle at the sight of Minjeong bent over Ningning's back, her balls heavy and slapping wetly against the brunette's pussy.

Jimin remained hidden behind the wall, her hand squirming into her tight spanks. Her pussy, unsurprisingly, was dripping already. She teased her clit, biting back moans. Minjeong palmed Ningning's tits and spoke filthy words in her ear. The effect of her words was evident in the way Ningning bucked and screamed out her orgasm. Her fists collided against the lockers. Minjeong pounded into her through her orgasm until with a growl, Jimin saw her dick pulse. She shot cum deep inside Ningning's cunt and when Minjeong pulled out, she squeezed the rest out into the condom. From where Jimin stood, and as Minjeong pulled the condom off, Minjeong came a lot.

That was the exact moment Jimin decided that she had to have Minjeong's cock inside her. Had to feel its thickness stretching out her pussy. Feel her hot semen spurting inside her, filling her to the brim.

"Oh," Minjeong clears her throat. "You saw that, huh? But wait," she closes her locker door and leans against it. "You said I have something you need?"

Jimin smiles, all pristine innocence, and cups Minjeong's cock over the rough denim of her jeans. To her credit, Minjeong does not flinch. Her eyebrow rises. "You sure?" The dark haired girl asks. "You're not the first one who propositioned me. But tell me what you need, Jimin, and I'll make sure to give it to you."

"I need your cum," Jimin presses against her body against Minjeong and mouths along her exposed neck. Her warm lips press against Minjeong's fluttering pulse. "I know you come a lot, Minjeong. Please, I want it in any way that I can get it."

Minjeong's fingers curl around Jimin's wrist to still her hand that insistent on feeling her dick over her jeans. "I'm not going to lie, Jimin. I've always imagined what it's like to have sex with you. I was waiting for you to ask, actually." Her lips curl into a smirk. "Do you want to?"

"N-now?"

The smaller girl shrugs. "Whenever you want."

Jimin bites her lip. She has Chemistry next period, but it's a class she doesn't care for. Bad practice to skip class, but she really wants to suck Minjeong's dick. For the moment, she doesn't give a crap. She takes Minjeong by the hand and pulls her to the Cheerios' locker room, a place where Minjeong seems to be dragged into often. Jimin pins Minjeong against the door, locks it, and sinks to her knees. She wastes no time yanking down Minjeong's jeans, but she keeps her tight black boxers on. The shape of her cock is so apparent. Jimin smooths her palms across Minjeong's bulge. Her mouth latches on the head of her dick and she sucks, soaking up the fabric with her spit.