Another thing

Summary: Jimin and Minjeong are best friends and have weekly sleepovers. Jimin loves them because she loves having a friend. Minjeong loves it for a very different reason—after Jimin goes to sleep, Minjeong jacks herself off while she’s lying in bed next to Jimin.

Fridays after school were Minjeong’s favourite days. Yes, because it was the start of a weekend, but more so because it meant that she got to sleep over at Jimin’s house again. They’ve done this since they were in ninth grade, and now that they’re in twelfth grade, things were a little bit different now. Sure, Minjeong still loved hanging out with Jimin, and Jimin loved having Minjeong over, but for Minjeong, being friends with Jimin was something like a double-edged sword. On one hand, Jimin was the crazy, overbearing friend. The annoying one, almost.

But then, on the other hand, Jimin made her days brighter. Warmer. Minjeong would often wake up and imagine all the things Jimin would make her feel, and among those things, were arousal.

Yeah, so Minjeong found her best friend sexy. There was nothing wrong with that.

Minjeong slammed her locker shut and hiked up her overnight bag over her shoulders. She walked out of the school, weaving through the crowd of students who were making plans to hang out with one another. Another thing Minjeong liked about Jimin: they have a routine.

She met Jimin by her car and got in the driver seat with her. “Ready to go?”

Jimin hummed and nodded. “Mom is making pasta with pesto sauce with bacon on the side for dinner.”

“Mmm, my favourite.” Minjeong grinned and clipped her seatbelt on. She drove off, leaving Kwangya High behind.

~*~

Another thing Minjeong liked about Jimin, was her parents. Seulgi and Irene were Minjeong’s favourite people in the entirety of planet earth, and no one would ever top them. As Irene dished out dinner, she always made sure that Minjeong got a plateful of her favourite pasta, topped with crispy strips of bacon, and covered with grated parmesan cheese. The sight and the smell of the feast before her made Minjeong drool, while Jimin daintily twirled pasta around her fork.

“What are you girls doing after dinner, huh?” Seulgi asked as she sipped her juice. “Movies, talking about relationships… What?”

Minjeong laughed and shook her head. “Homework and a movie again, right Jimin?” She asked, turning to the girl beside her. Jimin blinked and nodded, wiping a smear of sauce on her bottom lip.

“I just got the DVD for Dorothy of Oz.” She said with an excited smile. “Actually, I got it on Monday, and I just had to resist watching it right then and there. I had to wait for you!” Jimin grinned and poked Minjeong’s side, making her jolt and choke on her food. “Oh my gosh, I’m sorry, Minjeong!”

Jimin rubbed Minjeong’s back as she coughed out the offending strand of pasta. “Geez, Jimin. Don’t kill me.”

“Sorry!” Jimin whined and pecked Minjeong on the cheek. “I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

“Yeah, you will.” Minjeong murmured, her pants already stirring at the thought.

~*~

They spend the duration of the movie cuddling. Minjeong, back against the headboard and legs on either side of Jimin, tried her best to be patient. But the scent of Jimin’s skin, a mix of sweat and pomegranates, sent Minjeong’s mind reeling to the murky depths of her gutter brain. Jimin had her hair up in a side pony tail, exposing the soft curvatures of her neck. Minjeong was so close, she could stick her tongue out and taste the saltiness of her skin, but no. She stopped herself, willed her struggling erection to be calm, and to wait. Jimin argued, insisted to Minjeong that she could do a better voice acting job than this Lea Michele person. Minjeong rolled her eyes, rubbed her stomach, and simply agreed.

Bed time arrived, and like Pavlov’s dog, Minjeong couldn’t help her straining erection as she heard the sound of the water running in Jimin’s bathroom. She was dressed in her sweatpants and a tanktop, legs hanging off Jimin’s bed as she waited for her to finish brushing her teeth. For a few moments, Minjeong felt sick. She felt like a pervert, anticipating bed time just so she could touch her best friend. It was inappropriate, she knew. But what was the alternative?

Tell Jimin that she has a crush on her?

“No way,” Minjeong said out loud, falling on the bed, arms spread out on either side. “I’m never going to do that.”

“Never going to do what?” Jimin asked as Minjeong’s line of sight was filled with Jimin and her thick hair tickling her cheeks. She smiled and shook her head.

“Nothing, Jimin. C’mon, bed time.”

Minjeong pulled back the covers and slid into her side of the bed. Jimin was wearing a pair of shorts and a tiny shirt that barely covered her entire abdomen. Swallowing hard, Minjeong curled in beside her and covered their cool bodies with the duvet.

With Minjeong’s arms jutting out, Jimin tucked her cheek against the inside of her elbow. “G’night, Minjeong.” She murmured, already so tired from her day. She snuggled closer into Minjeong’s warmth, and Minjeong allowed her. She tried to be as calm as humanely possible, but her cock was already throbbing. From Monday to Thursday, Minjeong doesn’t touch herself, making sure to reserve these moments of pleasure with Jimin, though not exactly with her.

But those were just semantics. Once Minjeong was sure that Jimin was fast asleep, her breathing fell in even gusts of warm air, her lips moving in soft murmurs. Minjeong moved slowly, sweeping long, brown locks behind Jimin’s shoulders, and kissed the slope of her arm. Her cock throbbed, but she paid it no attention.

Minjeong traced the rolling hills of Jimin’s body as she tugged her pants down just enough to get her cock out. Grasping herself, Minjeong let out a gasp of breath and bit her lips, hard. She couldn’t make a sound, even if Jimin was a heavy sleeper. She nudged Jimin to lay flat on her back, her shirt riding up her stomach. Minjeong’s eyes raked down Jimin’s frame, her lungs constricting at the moonlight that pooled on her stomach.

“Fuck…” Minjeong mouthed, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she pumped her cock faster. Precome leaked down her shaft, making it easier, her hand moving in slick strokes up and down her. She was pulsating; could feel just how close she was. She swallowed back the moans that she so badly wanted to let out, but she can’t. Minjeong squeezed her cock and whimpered.

She was so close, she could feel the burning of her orgasm down to her balls. She sat up and stroked faster, eyes never leaving Jimin’s body. “Fuck, fuck, fuck…” Minjeong panted. She grasped her cock and rubbed the head along the soft skin of Jimin’s inner thigh, and that was when she lost it.

Minjeong came, gasping and struggling to keep quiet, her cock pumping out thick ropes of come all over Jimin’s thighs. The sight was enough to send Minjeong into another, smaller orgasm, a final spurt of her come coating Jimin’s thighs. She sat there, fixated on the way Jimin’s skin glistened with her come. Minjeong licked her lips and was about to wipe her mess away, when—

“You could’ve woken me up, you know.” Jimin said, her voice low and thick with sleep. She was smirking, while Minjeong was frozen and terrified. “Don’t be selfish, Minjeong.” She smirked, her hand wrapping around Minjeong’s no longer limp cock.

Another thing Minjeong liked about Jimin, was that she was understanding.

And that she had no gag reflex.

————

Votes and comments are very much appreciated!