for the first

Summary: Despite the g!p, Minjeong is a innocent and shy bottom. For their first time, Jimin is the one to lay her down. She take off Minjeong’s clothes, and play with her breasts. Minjeong is all flushed and keeps Jimin from giving her a blow job. Jimin is on top the whole time.

Jimin and Minjeong have been planning this for a while now. This, being their special first time, the deflowering, and other embarrassing euphemisms for the act of making love for the first time. Minjeong was nervous beyond belief. But Jimin reassured her that it’s okay, that it’s perfectly normal to be this nervous, and that she did all the research, so she had nothing to worry about.

And Minjeong’s not worried about that. She’s worried about her cock. What if it doesn’t please Jimin? It wasn’t their first time seeing each other naked, so Jimin saw her dick in more than one occasion, but still.

“Minjeong, breathe.” Jimin said in amusement as she walked in Minjeong’s room, wearing nothing but a tanktop and a pair of short shorts. No one was home, save for them. Minjeong froze and swallowed hard, her cock twitching in her loose sweatpants. “I am breathing.”

“Not quite enough if you’re looking so pale.” Jimin cupped her cheek in her palm and kissed her slowly. “Look, I don’t want to do anything you’re not ready for—”

“I’m ready.” Minjeong blurted out, her eyes foggy with a mix of desire and apprehension. “It’s just. It’s my first time and I don’t want to disappoint you…”

“You’ll never disappoint me.” Jimin murmured. She pushed Minjeong to sit down on the edge of the bed, and Jimin threw her legs on either side, her knees planted on the mattress. Minjeong whimpered, her hands flying to the swell of Jimin’s ass. “Scoot back and lay down.”

Minjeong moved to the center of the bed and laid down, flat on her back. Above her, Jimin was kissing down her cheek and her jaw, hands roaming all over the smooth planes of Minjeong’s body. Jimin’s hand slipped inside Minjeong’s shirt, her hot palms cupping her lover’s tan breasts.

“Oh god…” Minjeong muttered, her back arching slightly off the bed. Jimin was seating on her stomach and she could feel her heat through the skimpy shorts she was wearing. “You’re radiating.”

“Indeed I am.” Jimin smirked as she pulled off Minjeong’s shirt. Jimin made quick work of Minjeong’s sweats as well, leaving her bare and trembling on the bed. “Minjeong, I know I tell you this all the time, but you’re gorgeous.” She said this with her eyes focused on the stiff, seven-inch, pink cock that rested against Minjeong’s thigh.

“D-don’t stare..” The brunette whimpered. It took everything in her not to cup her straining dick and curl into a ball, but the look in Jimin’s eyes was ravenous. Hungry. Filled with desire.

“Can’t help it.” Jimin said as she stripped down to nothing and straddled Minjeong’s stomach again. Now, Minjeong felt the bare heat, sticky and boiling against her abs.

Jimin leaned forward and took a nipple in her mouth, her fingertips playing with the other bud. She tugged it, pinched it gently, and massaged the soft flesh until Minjeong was moaning steadily, her hips rising off the bed. “Want this?” Jimin husked, her hips rolling into Minjeong’s stomach.

“yes!” Minjeong groaned, low and guttural, her cock twitching. “Jimin, please.. I don’t think I can last…”

Jimin hummed and kissed down the length of Minjeong’s torso, her tongue lapping up the residual wetness she left. Minjeong’s stomach twitched, and when she felt Jimin’s teeth nipping at her inner thigh, she let out a helpless moan. Jimin smirked and picking up Minjeong’s cock, she kissed all over the hot, throbbing length.

“J-Jimin!” Minjeong yelped, her fingers threading through thick, brown locks. She tugged her off gently, careful not to hurt Jimin. “P-please, don’t.” Minjeong begged. “I can’t handle your mouth right now.”

“Okay, okay.” Jimin teased, kissing the tip of Minjeong’s cock before getting up to straddle her. Minjeong could feel Jimin’s pussy lips rubbing against her dick and she was so close. She could buck her hips and she would be completely sheathed inside Jimin. But Minjeong kept still as Jimin stroked her cock, her hand moving ever so slowly up and down Minjeong’s hard length.

“You ready for me?” Jimin asked softly against Minjeong’s mouth. Minjeong couldn’t speak, so she nodded. Her hands soothed the soft skin of Jimin’s back and swallowed hard. Jimin lowered herself, and inch by inch, Minjeong’s tan pink cock disappeared inside Jimin’s wet, soaking pussy.

“Oh god.” Minjeong whimpered, her fingers digging into Jimin’s skin. “Tight…” She gasped, as Jimin rolled her hips up, and then down. She could feel everything. Every throb, every twitch, every clench. Minjeong couldn’t breathe.

“Minjeong, baby.. You need to breathe.” Jimin gasped. She increased her pace, her clit rubbing against Minjeong’s lower stomach each time she took her cock all the way inside her pussy. Jimin sucked a finger in her mouth and leaned back. She rubbed the wet finger against Minjeong’s puckered hole, and smiled when Minjeong bucked and cried out.

“That’s it, Minjeong.” Jimin husked, humping Minjeong rapidly. Minjeong was in awe, her eyes wide and sparkling as she witnessed Jimin riding her, finger teasing her ass.

“I’m gonna come if you keep doing that.” Minjeong whined, her hips rising off the bed so she could pound up into Jimin. “Fuck, baby…”

“come.” Jimin hissed. She clenched her pussy around Minjeong’s throbbing dick and moaned desperately as she felt Minjeong’s thick load shooting deep inside her. Jimin rode Minjeong a few more times, hips swirling until she was sure Minjeong stopped coming completely. “Mmmmm, you came a lot, babe.”

“F-fuck… That’s not m-my fault…” Minjeong moaned, her hands tight around Jimin’s waist to keep her from moving against her oversensitive cock. “C’mere.” She murmured, and Jimin leaned over, her lips gliding across Minjeong’s.

“Next time, you better be the one doing the fucking.” Jimin smirked, rolling her hips once to elicit a deep moan from her Minjeong.

“Okay, okay!” Minjeong babbled, her cock hardening again at the sly look on her girlfriend’s face. “Give me a few minutes and I promise I’ll do whatever you want.”

————

Votes and comments are very much appreciated!