Massage parlour

Summary: Jimin wakes up sore, and [g!p] Minjeong decides to give her a massage.

It was a bright morning, and a weekend, when Jimin woke up in an empty bed and a sore body.

At first, she was disoriented, usually used to waking up tucked underneath Minjeong’s chin, her arms wrapped loosely around her waist, the rhythm of her girlfriend’s breathing serving as the tempo with which Jimin would start her day. Except, Minjeong was nowhere to be found. In the messy expanse of their bed and bedroom, there was no Kim Minjeong to be found. With a disgruntled sigh, Jimin put on her bedroom slippers and padded out of their bedroom.

Only to find Minjeong sitting on top of their high stools, reading the morning paper. Her hand was curled around her favorite TARDIS mug as she sipped her third coffee of the day, probably. Jimin approached her with a yawn, arms stretched high over her head, thus exposing a sliver of her ivory skin belly.

“Good morning, baby.” Minjeong said, turning around in her seat to have Jimin slide in between her legs, arms wrapped around her hips. “You woke me up with your thrashing last night.”

“I did?” Jimin reached for Minjeong’s mug and took a sip of the hot liquid that ignited her senses. “I’m so sorry, it’s just… Rehearsals ran late, and we had to do the opening group number again and again because they keep messing it up, and—“

“Shh,” Minjeong kissed her forehead and rubbed the swell of her hips. “I wasn’t complaining, I was just telling you what happened. That said, how are you holding up? Still sore from all the dancing?” Jimin nodded and downed the rest of Minjeong’s coffee. On regular days, she would’ve been annoyed, but right at the moment, she cared not for her daily dose of caffeine, but for Jimin. She can always make a new cup of coffee, but can never make a new Jimin. “How about a massage?”

Jimin looked up at her and arched her brow. “You want me to go to a massage parlour? Have a stranger’s hands roaming all over my body—“

“Fuck no.” Minjeong growled, nudging her forehead against Jimin. “I meant my hands. I’ll give you a massage, and you don’t even have to pay me a cent.”

~*~

“Where do you want me?” Jimin asked. She was wearing nothing but her bathrobe, while Minjeong set up a small table they use for parties. Minjeong covered the surface with a few towels and placed a pillow on one end.

“Take off the robe and lay down on your back.” Minjeong said as she rubbed her hands with alcohol. “I got a few massage oils. Presents from Giselle. I have mint-scented, lavender, chamomile… Which one do you want?”

“You pick.” Jimin murmured, easing herself onto the low table. She really was sore, could feel the sharp stabs of pain digging into her lower back. She squirmed a bit and rested her head on top of the pillow with a soft sigh.

“Mint it is, then.” Minjeong uncapped the bottle and dribbled a few drops onto her palm. She let it run down her fingertips and all over Jimin’s naked body. Shivering at the cool liquid that dripped down her stomach and breasts, Jimin closed her eyes and anticipated Minjeong’s first touch.

Minjeong flattened her palms over the slope of Jimin’s ribcage and pressed her thumbs against the muscle there, feeling it tense. She spread more of the massage oil along Jimin’s body, her stomach, her thighs, and her legs, before getting to work. Minjeong focused on Jimin’s hips first. She pressed some of her weight into the stiff muscles, smiling slightly at the sound of Jimin’s muffled groan.

She locked eyes with Jimin and smiled. “Is that okay?” Minjeong asked softly, thumbs rubbing circles over Jimin’s Apollo’s belt. She heard a small gasp, as her oil-slick fingers grazed Jimin’s plump pussy lips, but did not touch her further. Minjeong massaged Jimin’s sides, down to her thighs in fluid motions, the oil warming up to the friction of Minjeong’s palm and Jimin’s skin.