Road aHead

Summary: g!p Minjeong/Jimin road head and then just lots and lots of sex in the car.

Minjeong’s eyes rolled to the back of her head, her grip tightening around the wheel. The car lurched and she let out a gasp, grateful for the fact that she was currently driving on a deserted road, since Jimin’s hot mouth was wrapped around her throbbing erection.

”Fuck, babe…” Minjeong growled, her right hand closing around the back of Jimin’s neck, pushing her down so that her entire length was down her throat. Jimin swallowed around her, and the car tottered to the shoulder of the road, as they inched along the empty street. She humped upwards, the head of her dick rubbing up against the spongy inside of the back of her mouth. Jimin moaned, and Minjeong felt every vibration course through her. Her cock twitched, and Jimin had to leak up the clear beads of precum that oozed out of the slit. “Take that dick down your throat… Oh yeah.”

Glancing down, where her girlfriend’s lips was pressed up against her crotch, Minjeong let out a whimper that tore through her lungs. “Jesus, your mouth…” She pulled over, stomping on the brakes and grabbed a handful of Jimin’s hair. She pumped into her throat, grunting each time Jimin swallowed around her sensitive cockhead.

Minjeong yanked Jimin off her dripping wet penis and slapped her thick meat against her girlfriend’s cheek. “I’m going to come in that mouth… Fuck.” She traced Jimin’s puckered lips. The blonde smirked and stuck her tongue out to flick against the reddening tip of Minjeong’s thick cock. The brunette groaned, grasped the base of her cock, and shoved it back into Jimin’s waiting throat. Minjeong grunted, hips moving in shallow thrusts, her cock dragging against the soft inside of Jimin’s cheek. “It’s coming…” She warned, her grasp around Jimin’s neck tightening.

Jimin began to hum and it only made Minjeong’s head slam back against the headrest. She growled and pulled Jimin’s head into her until her cock was down her throat and Jimin’s nose brushed her abs. “Aw f-fuck, I’m going to—nngh!” Minjeong convulsed and she came, pumping Jimin’s mouth full of thick, white cum. She gasped, feeling Jimin suck at her dick, causing more spurts of sperm to escape her heavy meat.

Pulling Jimin’s head off her lap, Minjeong pulled her up for a kiss, just as Jimin swallowed down her cum. Minjeong moaned at the taste of her jizz against Jimin’s tongue. She tucked herself back in her pants for a moment and got out of the car. She motioned for Jimin to get out as well, and they both got into the backseat, but only after Minjeong made sure that there were still no cars in sight.

Inside, Jimin hiked up her skirt and was fingering her pussy. She trained a lustful gaze towards Minjeong and crooked her finger at her. “C’mere and fuck me with that hard cock, baby.” She husked, reaching out to stroke the hard flesh that jutted between Minjeong’s thighs. The brunette groaned and scrambled inside. Jimin straddled her and in one smooth stroke, sheathed Minjeong’s pulsating dick inside her dripping pussy.

Minjeong gasped, her fingers digging into the exposed skin of Jimin’s hip. “O-oh… What a wet pussy… You like my cock in you?” She grinned up at Jimin whose features seemed heated, sweat trickling down the side of her face. Minjeong kissed her cheek and bucked upwards, her shaft burying in all the way inside Jimin’s grasping insides.

Jimin grabbed a fistful of Minjeong’s hair and forced her into a rough kiss, lips dragging desperately against Minjeong’s. She sucked on her bottom lip as her hips twisted against Minjeong’s lap. Both moaned deeply, Minjeong’s cock pumping in and out of Jimin, more of her juices drenching her lap. “Take it, Jimin. Take my cock inside that tight pussy…”

Whimpering, Jimin’s hand slapped against the window of the car as she bounced faster, surely shaking the vehicle as they fucked. The windows fogged slightly, that they found it difficult to breathe. Minjeong gasped, pressing on the button that rolled the windows down. “Minjeong, I-I’m going to come. All over that big dick.”

With a grin, Minjeong slapped Jimin’s ass and pumped into her faster, moaning at the way her pussy milked her thick cock. She convulsed against Minjeong, her grip tightening against her brunette locks. Jimin’s pussy tightened, and Minjeong felt a sudden gush of wetness that coated her rigid shaft. “Ooooooh!” She threw her head back, shaking and trembling all over Minjeong as she came hard.

It took Minjeong a few more pumps for her cock to finally twitch and pulse out torrents of her cum inside Jimin’s still clamping pussy. “Mmmmmmn, fuck… That’s it…” She thrust up a few more times, making her girlfriend whimper against her neck. Minjeong smiled and ran her hands up and down Jimin’s sides as she caught her breath, cock becoming limp inside Jimin’s pussy. She could probably fall asleep, right at the moment, sheathed in her girlfriend’s wet pussy, her hot breath tickling her neck.

But when someone knocked against the window of Minjeong’s parked car, she had never been more awake in her life.

—————

Votes & Comments are very much appreciated!