Craving more (7)

To anyone who has already read the previous chapter on 02-07-2022, I have added on to it. So please go re-read if you don't want to miss anything. Thank you!

Skylers POV:

I must have fallen asleep on Raynas chest, because the next thing I knew I jolted up in a frantic haze trying to land my eyes on familiar sights. When I finally realized that I wasn't there anymore, tears flooded my eyes and oxygen seemed to be avoiding my lungs.

"Baby, are you okay. Hey, look at me - look at me. Love you have nothing to be afraid of, I'm here."

"I- .. can't" my breath hitched at the back of my throat, as my eyes started searching for something to focus on again.

Rayna luckily caught on that I needed some form of comfort, and got my paci from the bedside table placing it in my mouth, she drew circles on my back while cooing sweet nothings in my ear. After about ten minutes of her comforting me I sat back up, it seems that I won the battle for oxygen, she looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"Not yet mommy..." I said looking at my lap. Please don't let this be the reason she leaves me.

"Okay bunny, whenever you feel ready, please tell me okay?" She seemed so concerned so I just nodded my head.

My eyes started exploring her features for the first time, she had medium length blonde hair that smelled very nice, like strawberries, yummy! Soft pink plum lips that I apparently stared at for too long because she started smiling at me, the most perfectly green no blue, hazel eyes? I couldn't exactly place it but it was perfect nonetheless. My eyes started exploring her body or tried too at least they got stuck by her breast, Rayna started drawing circles on my thighs with me still staring at her chest.

"You are going to be a booby monster aren't you?" She said with a smirk plastered on her face.

I just nodded my head not even bothered to look up, I don't want to miss anything. I'm not exactly sure what I would be missing, but I didn't risk it, her chest was so perfect I swear the gods sculpted them. My eyes went wide as I saw her reach down to take of her shirt, when I noticed she still had a sports bra on I internally pouted, it was too soon for her to be naked in front of me, but a girl can only hope for a glimpse. However the next moment I made grabby hands while still sucking on my paci, and luckily for me mommy only giggled allowing me access to touch the sculpted breast.

"Boobies" I said in bewilderment, a smile from ear to ear clear on my face as I squeezed her breasts.

"Yes my baby, boobies" she outright laughed at me. I didn't like that... I decided to do the only thing that popped up in my head in order to tease her as she did me.

Slowly moving my hips back and forth with my hands still firmly rested on her chest, I could feel her stir under me with a look of shock clear on her face.

"You are a really naughty baby" she said but it was clear that she was enjoying every second of it because with every word that escaped her beautiful lips she moaned.

I started speeding up my hip movements as she gripped my thighs. Asara was going mad in my head wanting to take control, but I'm still mad at her so I refused to give up control. Rayna however seemed to be losing her battle as her eyes turned bright green, her wolf must be taking over. She flipped us over pinning my hands above my head, trailing kisses down my jaw and neck, nipping on the marking spot I couldn't keep in my moan. I turned red from embarrassment nothing like this has ever happened to me, I've been to frightened to try anything with anyone.

"Mhm" she moaned while moving herself up my body.

"Mommy" a breathless moan escaping me. "Please"

"Please what baby, use your words" she purred in my ear

"Please stop"

She immediately pulled herself up from me and I could feel myself wanting to cry again from the loss of contact. I wanted to continue, I craved more, but now wasn't the right time. We haven't even talked, I don't think she knows my name.

As my thoughts stirred Asara took advantage of my lack of focus jolting up towards Rayna, pulling her sport bra up and sucking her nipple into our mouth with force, gripping her hand around massaging while sucking when she felt satisfied she bit softly on our mates nipple as I forced control back to me.

"I'm sorry, Asara took over I didn't.."

"It's okay love, but she seems so.." I could see the struggle to find the right words written across her face.

"Dominant" I finally replied "She is, I'm a little but Asara is dominant, I don't know how or why but she could easily win a battle of dominance with you mommy" the last part I said giggling uncontrollably.

"Good to know"

"Why?" I asked feeling a bit embarrassed.

"No reason my love, now shh and go back to sleep, we have a lot to talk about when you wake up"

She kissed my forehead and I snuggled into her chest feeling my eyes failing to stay open. Drifting of to a deep and peaceful sleep.