Run (14)

Firstly I would like to say thank you to each and everyone that is reading and voting, I appreciate it very much and hope you all enjoy the story !

Skylers POV:

"Please don't." I retorted quietly, my bottom lip slightly trembling at Raynas harshness towards Luther.

"I'm sorry love.." I only nodded my head sensing that she wasn't happy with what I said.

"Luther leave, my mate and I have a lot to discuss and your presence seems to be angering both her and my wolf." After he left I turned my attention back to Rayna mustering up all my big girl strength, I knew she was mad at me..

"Care to explain yourself?" She said a bit harshly trying to stay calm.

"I'm sorry..." tears started making their usual way out of my stupid eyes.

I could feel myself falling further and further into little space, unable to firm complete senses, I wasn't trying to make mommy mad, I just want everyone to like her almost as much as I do, okay maybe not exactly or I would need to be a meany, but still. Mommy needed to be nice to my pack snd she wasn't, naughty mommy I thought as I started giggling uncontrollably, now fully in my little space. Mommy took my hand and I pulled away, naughtiness needs to be punished.

"Nah uh, you were a meany so no holding hands for you." I said sternly with my lips trembling slightly. She tried to take my hand again so I did the only thing I could think of, I started running from her as fast as my legs could take me.

"You have to cach me first" I said giggling, my words not completely forming the way they should. When mommy finally caught me her eyes were green.

"Hiya wolfie"

"Hello pup." She said out of breath licking her lips.

"Name wolfie?"

"Mhm, I'm Athena"

"Wanna go run with wolfie, with my wolfie?" I asked tilting my head to the side, giving Asara control.

Asara:

"I bet you like pinning me down like this Athena, but when I'm in control you won't be in charge." Growling playfully at her. Pushing my arms up I pushed her off of me and flipped us over so I was the one on top.

"Now that dominance has been asserted, why don't we go transform so that I can take you somewhere special my love."

"Yes please mistress." She purred softly in my ear, those seemingly simple words sent tingles to my core.

Pushing myself off her was hard, but it had to be done or I would have taken her right here. I took her soft hand in mine leading her to the changing room, smiling brightly at the fact that I got to see her naked, the way her boobs would bounce while she struggled to undress, I purred at my own thoughts.

Ugh!! She must have known what I was thinking because just as we reached the room she changed into her form shredding her clothes to pieces.

"That wasn't very nice Athena.." I sighed. "Two can play at that game though." So I did the same, I could see the disappointment in her eyes, but it was quickly replaced with something different. Before I could even proses what it was she jolted away from me trying to assert dominance.

Poor baby, she hasn't met me properly yet. In less than a minute I caught up to her slowing down my pace just enough to lick her cheek leaving her stunned long enough for me to surpass her, I won this dominance show off.

"Stop." I commanded, and luckily she listened or else I would have a serious problem in my .. paws?

"Now close your eyes."