Training (22)

Skylers POV:

We spent every waking moment training, until we couldn't stand it anymore, Rayna was getting frustrated towards me again so I made it up to her.. a few times that is. Before going back to training again, we couldn't slack or take a day off, Rayna should be mad if she feels it is needed, but I would not rest until Daniel was under my shoes with me stomping his fucking skull in !

While in the middle of a training session, a wolf whom I have never seen before ran past the trees at full speed with a low growl escaping his throat.

"He's mine!!" I shouted over the other wolves that were still training.

Running at full speed, I shifted mid sprint into Asara and we ran after the unknown wolf with a boom of a growl, I could feel the earth shaking beneath my paws as we ran faster. The wolf suddenly stopped without warning, sending me crashing into the wolf's side a whimper clearly heard. I stood up quickly growling at the wolf, bones cracking and a minute later Luther was standing infront of me.

"What the hell Alpha !?" He asked still catching his breath. Just realizing that I've never seen him in wolf for before, I stammered over my thoughts trying to find a suitable excuse, before remembering that I was the ALPHA, I should not be apologizing to a man I did not trust.

"You would fair well to remember your place Luther! You will address me with respect or so help me I will be sure to show you why I am still Alpha of this territory." I said using my Alpha tone with every word.

"Y- yes.. sorry. Alpha" He quickly added, then I saw it, that same shirt he was wearing the day Rayna had scented our mate.

"Take it off!"

"What?" Visible confusion written on his face.

"Your fucking shirt, take it off now!" He waited a second to see if I was being serious before quickly taking the shirt off and handing it to me with a bow. Holding it up to my nose I took a deep whiff, the woodsy smell still faintly there, it calmed my nerves for a moment before anger washed over me again.

"Where did you get the shirt?!"

"N-No where. It's..mine" He stammered over his words looking uncertain. Clenching my fist tightly on the shirt, I took a step towards him only to be stopped by sparks erupting on my torso.

"Rayna.." I basically moaned out with a sigh of relief. She tossed one of her baggy shirts at Luther.

"Please leave, your Alpha is upset and you are doing nothing to calm her." He only bowed his head in respone.

Rayna pulled me into a tight bear hug before gently taking the shirt out of my hand taking it to her nose.

"She.. I... me and Asara want to find her." I said with my little side coming out fully for the first time in awhile.

"I know baby, I'm really sorry. We feel it too, we need her too."

"Bin.."

"Already on it love, let's go get rawr and Ms. Cuddles so we can go take a little nap in mommy's arms okay?" She cooed softly in my ear.

"Okay" being the only words I could muster up before looking towards the ground, walking hand in hand, slowly towards our room.

Luther's thoughts:

Why the fuck was she so weird about a fucking shirt, I guess wearing old female shirts has become the norm for me now. Ugh, now fucking Riley wants to see me as well ! When will these women just leave me the fuck alone. Fucking Samantha is also planning something for tonight...