The sadist (13)

Rileys POV:

"You better have something good for me Luther, otherwise I'll rip your throat out for leaving their pack grounds."

"I just came here to tell you that I'm not an idiot like you so politely said, both of their packs will be meeting on the full moon for an introduction party." He said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Yes you are, it was my idea you stupid prick. You literally just needed to repeat what I told you!" I scolded at him.

I could hear his heartbeat rising and saw his fist clenching as if he was thinking about everything that could happen, he stepped forward with sudden movement, I'm sure he thought I didn't see it coming.

"This is going to be fun." I said with a smirk.

Before he could process my words to try and rethink his decision, my fist met his cheek and the sound of his jaw shattering echoed through the room. In swift like movements I knocked him flat on his ass, my fist meeting his face, over and over again. The blood splashing everywhere, sounds of breaking bones and gurgling for air taking over my senses making it harder to stop with every droplet of blood that fell on the floor. I felt cold hands on my arm stopping me from landing another punch and I hissed at the person connected to them.

"Samantha, you have three seconds to explain why the fuck you stopped me!"

"I - I..."

"You what!" I spat in her face

"I wanted.. no needed you to take me again!" She blurted out hesitantly.

Luther and the girl locked eyes for a moment and I could see them both flash at the same time. They're mates, oh how perfect..

"That reason works for me dear, why don't you take your clothes off?"

"Right here?"

"Yes, now take them off or I can go back to my previous matter."

Luther stirred a bit, but he couldn't or rather didn't move in protest obviously fearing for his life. I went behind the girl as she took her clothes off, not taking my eyes off of him for even a second, cupping Samantha's breasts in my hands I sucked on her neck leaving a bright purple mark right where the waste of spaces mark would be, all the while looking up towards Luther. Trailing my one hand down to her clit, I rubbed at it harshly a moan escaping the sweet girls mouth as she looks away from her mate in shame.

I pushed 3 fingers into the girl without warning causing her to whimper at my sudden movement, Luther clenched his fist and looked away.

"You better watch or I'll never fucking stop!"

As my movements sped up the girls moans grew louder and Luther's eyes shot back to us. She started riding my fingers faster as I cupped her breast hard, biting down on her shoulder. Her breathing started to get more needy as her moans grew even louder than before, it didn't take long for her legs to start shaking uncontrollably as she came all over my hand. Taking myself out of her she fell to the ground keeping her eyes trained away from her newly found mate as I made my way towards him forcing my fingers into his mouth so he could taste her juices on me.

"Don't try and fuck with me again,  or better yet, do, then I can fuck your sexy mate over and over again until she screams my name. Trust me she will never be pleased with what you do to her body, now that she knows what it really feels like to be fucked." He only nodded in respone not taking his eyes off of Samantha.

"Now! How about you get dressed darling, your mate and I need to have a discussion about an attack on the Dark Moon pack." I said clapping my hands together.

The girl stood up quietly putting on her clothes, she left the room not once looking at Luther and he never took his eyes off of her even after she left the room he stayed focused on the door. We discussed my plans to strike on the next full moon making sure that he knows the only thing that he had to do was sit still, be pretty and bring me any useful information. Before he left I threw my shirt at him commanding him to put it on seeing as I ripped his up when I punched him, luckily for him I'm androgynous so it was a big enough shirt.

Raynas POV:

After getting Skyler back, we went to the kitchen for a quick snack break and then went around the pack grounds meeting people left and right. I loved seeing this side of her, she seemed so caring towards everyone, knowing all about their lives and dreams, she had such a calming aura seeping out of her it made everyone around her relaxed and trusting.

After walking around for about two hours a faint scent flooded my sense, at first I pushed it away keeping my focus on Sky, keeping a close eye for any danger even when there was none. However the scent only grew stronger, so I finally let my eyes wander around searching for the woodsy scent it was intoxicating exactly like the mate scent, I locked eyes with Skylers and I could see that she had the same thoughts as me.

After I looked up in search of the scent again I saw Luther with a few bruises over his face, it was coming from him, but .. it wasn't him. I rushed towards him, picking him up by the throat.

"Where were you?!" My eyes flashing bright green.

"W- Why?" He coughed out.

"Where were you!" Tightening my hand around his throat. "And why the fuck do you smell like my mate."

"I wasn't even near Sky!!"

"Not her you idiot, she smells like baby powder, this is woodsy. Now again Where were you?!" I spat in his face.

"Apparently fucking your mate." He replied with a smug grin.

Fuck this! My eyes now fully green, I curled my fist tight hitting his already bruised face breaking his stupid nose on his stupid face. I was about to go in for another punch, but a spark shot through my arm, Sky was stopping me from hitting him.. why the hell would she do that, I thought, letting Luther drop to the ground with a loud thud.