Spell (30)

Celestine's POV:

Once I was absolutely sure that the spell was perfect, I tried to find a different way, knowing damn well that Skyler was going to hate what had to be done.. maybe even refuse to break the bonds of mated wolves, even if it's just for 24 hours.

"Nothing else can be done." Althea reminded me, trying to calm my nerves, wolves never shared any emotion towards me so what would they do if I try to break their mate bond...

"I know, but it does not mean that your Alpha will agree." She only stared dumbfounded at what I said, before finally speaking again.

"She is not my Alpha nor any witches Alpha, we merely have an agreement with a strong pack. That does not mean she forced submission Celestine." I wanted to retort, but hearing my name leave her perfectly formed lips, I basically swooned.

"I'll go arrange a meeting with Skyler, seeing as your face is even more red than I thought humanly possible."

"I-I ... it's because I'm not human!" I stammered out making Althea laugh at my loss of words.

"Your reddened face has nothing to do with humanity my dear."

"Shush!" I yelled at her fading figure.

Skylers POV:

I was sitting in my office when Althea came in, without knocking might I add.

"Althea..." I sighed

"Yes I know, I'm not supposed to barge in here without your say so."

"Then why do you keep doing the opposite of what I said."

"Because your not my Alpha, Skyler." She replied bluntly before starting to laugh.

"Oh you should've seen your face !"

"Really Althea..."

"What ?! Its funny."

"Until someone sees you doing that, and I will be forced to make you show me some sort of respect.. even though we both know it would be fake." I giggled breaking the tension.

"Anyway..." she sighed

"Oh no, what is it?"

"Celestine perfected the spell you need, and we can give it to everyone as soon as you say so."

"That's amazing news, why did you sigh as if someone died! Go now, give it to everyone. The battle is starting in less than 24 hours, I was beginning to wonder if we went to find her for no.."

"You're not going to like what needs to be done!" She spoke up interrupting me mid sentence.

"What do you mean, what has to be done?" Worry taking over my tone.

"I thinks it would be best if Celestine answered that question."

"Then let's go to her, I want answers Althea not vague responses." I blurted out, Asara almost losing it due to frustration.

"Only if you promise me that you would keep an open mind, and if you even think about hurting my mate in any way shape or form, I will murder you." She said nonchalantly.

"I promise to leave your precious mate alone, however we both know Asara will never promise to that."

"... I suppose that should do. However I could always put you in a binding spell to follow my every move.." Her eyes drifted in thought.

"Don't you dare!"

"Imitanor Pupulus" she moved her hand in a strange motion, the next thing I know she lifts her right arm into the air, mine moving involuntary along with her.