Go time (15)

Raynas POV:

After marking the most incredible person ever, we lied down in each others arms just enjoying one anothers company. She smells even more amazing now than ever before I thought as my smile grew wide.

"Hey love, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot" she said now fully herself again.

"Could you .. uhm .. possibly tell me more about your little side?"

"Of course love, I'll make a list of everything you need to know."

Rileys POV:

It's been 6 days, 2 hours, and 45min since the day I fucked up Luther's face, which means there is only a few hours left until the strike on the Dark Moon pack. I changed my plans last minute however not trusting that slimy cockroach to not try something stupid, and I like being prepared before an attack, so I will not be joining the welcoming party this time.

Skylers POV:
The night of the party.

My pack being the amazing people they are, organized each and every thing for their future Lunas introduction party. Luther being banned from attending tonight after his sly remark of someone that smelt like our mate. Me and Ray are planning to go find her after tonight's party, needing to know who she is, wanting to touch her and claim her as ours. However for tonight, we are going to be focusing on each other.

Everything went perfectly according to plan, from the drinks and snacks to everyone accepting our mate bond and status in one another's packs.

Until...

"ROGUES!!" My border patrol screeched in the mindlink causing me to hold my head in pain.

My eyes widend in horror, this can't be happening. I could feel myself sinking further away, thinking of my time spent at the rogues, what they did to me, when I was pulled out of my trans by Rayna. She was screaming at the top of her lungs while rogues started to circle around her, all trying to tear her to peaces.

Asara has never taken control over our shared body as fast as she did seeing her mate in trouble, scared for her life. She tore through the rogues standing between her and our mate like they were nothing more than flies, reaching where she was standing with the rogues in no longer than 2 minutes, just as a rogue leapt forward we jumped over everyone grabbing the rogue by his neck and shaking it uncontrollably to the sides until it finally snapped.

Seeing what we did to the rogue trying to hurt our Luna, we lost all control, tearing at their flesh and breaking as many bones as possible in all of their bodies. As I tore the last rogues throat out that was circling around us I could feel sparks erupting on my back, Rayna was trying to get us back, but we couldn't, not until we were certain every fucking rogue was dead or torn apart.

"They're dead love.. all of them, they're gone. Come back to me please.." she cooed into my ear.

I tensed not believing her, until she was standing infront of us blocking our view from all the bodies. My heartbeat slowed down and breath more relaxed, I could feel myself regaining control. My eyes caught movement running towards us and luckily Alex was already on him before I could do anything, pinning him to the ground.

"Take him to the dungeon!" I hissed before turning back.

"No pack members lifes were lost" Alex quickly added before taking the rogue away.

"I'll be with you in a moment."

I turned back to Rayna making sure that she was completely unharmed, without so much as a hair out of place or I would fucking lose it again. When she smiled up at me I knew that she was going to be okay, so I kissed her forehead for as long as possible not wanting to leave her side.

"Will you..?"

"Already on it love, I'll make sure everyone is fine and offer anything needed. Security will be doubled as soon as you leave... and you, please be safe!" She said kissing me with so much passion that the world faded away around us.

After our kiss I glanced at her one more time before I made my way to the dungeons, this man was going to wish he was never fucking born, Asara not needing to be fully in control because Skyler was just as pissed as she was. The smell of silver and wolfsbane filled my lungs as we entered the long abandoned dungeon, Alex must have already started without me.

"What do we know?"

"Nothing yet Alpha." She knew to call me by my title when I got like this.

"Good, more fun for me."

Walking up behind the man he tried his best to hide his fear, but I could practically touch it. He yelled out abruptly that he wasn't going to say anything no matter what we did or said. However it didn't matter I was already in a trans like state thinking about how badly I could torture him before he finally told me everything I needed to know.

"Daniel is coming for you is the only thing I'm going to say!" The fucker bit his fucking tongue off!!!

"Trust me you peace of shit Daniel's gone." I said with a smirk. He cocked his fucking head at me with an amused look plastered over his face. I couldn't take it anymore so I slit his throat without so much as a second glance.

"Pack your bags, where going to go pay a visit to an old friend."

Sorry I know this chapter is a bit shorter and not as interesting, but I needed to put as little detail as possible in this chapter. I pinky promise to try and make the next chapter more interesting.