Negotiation (25)

Skylers POV:

It's been half an hour of walking in circles, her home is supposed to be in this exact spot and we've just about climbed in the freaking trees to find some sign of life and nothing, except for the natural living things.

"Not in this one!" Alex yelled from the tallest tree in the area

"Not here either.." Rayna sighed after climbing out of the river, yes she dove into the river!

"I don't get it, all the information gathered pointed to this being where her home was. Where the hell else could she be?!" Frustration taking over.

"I know of a way to cheer you up!" Alex screeched.

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

"☆Don't worry, about a thing, cause..." Alex started singing

"Quiet!" An unknown voice screeched from behind us, making all three of us fall backwards out of fright.

Asara:

Asara immediately took control over our body, ensuring that the threat gets eliminated, grabbing the unknown person by the throat and lifting her off the ground.

"Stop!" Rayna screeched, and I only looked towards her with confusion, we don't know who this is and what they want, I will not be stopping.

"That's Celestine, Asara! Put her the fuck down!" This earned a growl from our mouth.

"Don't speak to me like that my love, these people will not enjoy seeing me fuck you, up and down this forest for disrespecting me." She was at a loss for words only a blush made it clear that she heard me. After ensuring this woman wasn't a threat I gave control back to Sky.

"Thank you for putting me down you mut, now what do you want!?" A growl escaping Raynas mouth for the disrespect towards her mate.

"I'm sorry, Asara can be protective over us, we truly mean you no harm." I finally spoke up.

"You sure do have a funny way of showing it. Now what do you want?"

"With all do respect, I ask that you show me the same respect that I now show towards you. With what we want from you, that is a bigger ask.." I said soft and calm.

"Speak." She said simply.

"It would appear that the wolves are facing another war, we ne-"

"I will not be involved in this again! Daniel made my life a living hell with helping him, there is no way I will come between wolves again!" She turned to walk away before I grabbed her wrist.

"Sorry... that's the problem.. Daniel is back."

"It can't be, an alpha captured him a long time ago."

"That "alpha" would be me, and as far as I've heard you know he wasn't captured seeing as you made the clone."

"No... that was such a long time ago, he only used him when he was still an Alpha for pack meetings he didn't wish to attend."

"He clearly used it for another purpose." I spat out a bit annoyed.

"What do you need me to do?"

"They're planning to attack again this full moon, if they didn't lie."

"Daniel is so many things, unfortunately he wouldn't lie about an attack, he has to big an ego, he likely feels you are undertrained." She sighed

"We thought as much, wishful thinking I guess."

"Wait, the full moon?"

"Yes.."

"Mated wolves will be driven mad with lust, it is a smart move I give him that."

"We hope to be smarter, which is where you come in."

"How do you suppose I could help."

"We need a spell.."

"Haven't you been spelled enough as is?"

"What are you talking about?!" My eyes widend in shock.

"You haven't figured it out yet, the reason you could not sense his lies, I was forced to put a spell on you, one that makes it impossible for you to harm Daniel."

"You need to reverse it!" Athena growled.

"I'm sorry, but I can't, it was part of the spell, only he can take it back."

"How the fuck are we supposed to win, if you can't hurt him!?" Alex said in frustration.

"The only thing that matters now, is you putting a spell on us to block the heat, we can focus on a way to take Daniel on, even though I can't hurt him that doesn't count for the rest of our pack."

"Focusing on the spell you ask of me, there isn't one to block the effects of the heat, bu-"

"I knew this was a complete waste of time!" Alex growled.

"If you would let me finnish, I can't block the effect, however I can dampen them, make it more a... I'm horny, not I'm going to kill everyone in my way so that I can fuck you." She laughed.

"How bad is just horny?"

"How horny are you today, standing next to your mate?"

"I-uhm- that's a bit personal.." I looked down at my feet, too embarrassed to do anything else. My face probably looks like a freaking tomato.

"Anyway" she laughed even louder. "It will be the same as any other day, however your body will fight it, and at times the full strength of the heat will come rushing back at full blast, times 2 I guess, because of you trying to avoid it."

"So extremely, times 2... fantastic." Rayna sighed, probably feeling iritated.

"That is the best I can do, I'm sorry, oh and I need to be the one to give it to the females, no one else is allowed to touch it. I would need to live in your pack up until the full moon.." she looked slightly terrified, and almost mad.

"We would love for you to live there, however long you need. I will link ahead to ensure a suitable room is set up, our pack witches will be present upon arrival, if that wouldn't make you uncomfortable that is."

"I would love that, if it is not a bother to any of them."

"Who knows, maybe you stay with us permanently, the strongest witch, in the strongest pack, no one would dare challenge us." Alex laughed

"I am not a pack person Alex."

"How did you-"

"I'm the strongest witch remember, I can read minds." She giggled as if it was nothing.

"SHIT!" I gasped, Rayna shooting me a glare.

'I'm sorry for cursing without permission mommy, it won't happen again.' I said in our mate link.

'I better not pup." She still glared at me

"Why do you think I agreed to this, I feel I can trust you." She looked between me and Rayna with a smirk plastered on her face.

'Did.. did she hear that?' Athena asked, directed to Asara.

'I did, wolves, they are so clueless to the extent of witches abilities once trained.' Her voice echoed in our minds, me and Rayna only looked towards each other, purely horrified.

'So if we think about sex?'

"Please don't" she said aloud, making us laugh hysterically at Alex's confused expression.