Break (27)

Raynas POV:

When we finally got away from Celestine and her... soulbound? whatever that was, we made our way to our room to take a warm shower, which helped a bit relaxing all my muscles under the warmth. Both of us seemed to have the same expression plastered all over our mood, exhausted.

It's been no more than a few hours since meeting Celestine, and I can already tell that everything was about to change. We had a slight advantage that the rogues, hopefully didn't know about, although I still wondered if it would be enough. We knew on what day the fight would take place, but we knew absolutely nothing about their tactics, what they knew about us... seeing as they knew that we would have the introduction party, I doubt they don't know more.

It's been nagging at the back of my mind, who would tell them about that, I had a lot of people who hated me yet somehow I doubted that any of them would join the rogues now that I was mated to the strongest alpha of the decade. The only person I didn't trust was Luther, he is a fricken cockroach, always finding a way to be in places he shouldn't, making his way through the pack unnoticed, sadly Skyler felt the need to protect her pack members no matter what. Me on the other hand, I believe that pack or not, few people can be trusted.

"Mommy.." Her angelic voice lured me out of my thoughts.

"Yes baby?"

"Are you okay, you look distant?"

"Yeah, just thinking about what else the rogues know." I said truthfully.

"Why would they know anything?"

"Because they knew about the party the night of the first attack, how did they know?"

"It wasn't exactly a secret my love." She said trying to reassure me.

"I don't know, something feels off."

"Well then talk to me about it." Her voice soft, almost inaudible, as she leaned closer to me massaging my shoulders.

"I know how you feel about your pack baby, but before you say anything please just listen." I could feel her tense, but it was quickly replaced with a sigh and a nod, at that I started speaking again.

"It's just, how would the rogues know the exact day, time, everything. Yes it wasn't a secret, but it also wasn't a well known thing, I did a little bit of digging, and no other packs knew about the party, not a single one. Which means that someone must have given the date to a rogue, and then I started thinking about every member of White Claw however I don't think any of them would have done this, they might dispise me, but they love to whom I'm mated."

"So you think it's someone from my pack!?" She said getting mad.

"NO.. well.. sort of, Your pack adores you with everything in them so I don't think it was any of them."

"What do you mean sort of then!?"

"Luther" the only thing I said, I felt her tense up a bit. Her eyes fading out, she was talking to Asara.

Asara and Skylers talk:

'She has a point Sky, we don't know him very well and you know how I feel about our mates scent being all over him. I don't think he can be trusted.'

'But... why?'

'I don't know pup.'

'What should we do?'

'Give me control for a moment.'

'Okay...' Skyler sighed.

End of conversation

"Fine, we will put someone on him, he will be watched at all times. That way if he does anything suspicious, or goes anywhere we will know about it immediately." Asara said in her deep voice, showing that this was all we could do.

"Thank you"

"We would do anything for you Rayna, you know that." She kissed my forehead and went back into their mind.

"Can we please take a break now, I'm tired of worrying mommy.." Skyler sighed breaking the silence.

"Anything for you baby girl."

"Can we have some fun then?" She asked looking innocent.

"What kind of fun?" I smirked.

"Mommyyyyy, please don't make me say it." She begged giving me her puppy eyes, damn those fucking eyes!

I smirked pinning her against the shower wall, basically devouring her lips. My one hand travels down to pinch her nipples, causing her to moan and yelp, my other hand on her jaw keeping our lips locked together.

"Mmm baby girl you have no idea how much I want you, no, need you." I whispered in her ear.

"Then take me mommy" she moaned trying to lock our lips together.

"With pleasure" I smirked.

Dragging a finger through her folds feeling how wet she is for me, I plunge three fingers into her without struggle, I loved how easily she got so wet for me, I start pumping in and out causing her to dig her nails into my back, no doubt leaving marks, not that I mind it just makes me want her even more. I pick up my pace and take her nipples into my mouth, giving each one equal attention, and when I start to feel her walls clenching around my fingers I stop.

"A..ah noooo mommy please" she whimpers.

"Shh baby girl, I'm only just getting started."

I pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist shuting off the water. Deciding to take this to the bed where we can both be comfortable.

"Now be a good little girl and come and sit on my face, so that I can eat that sweet juicy little pussy of yours."I said while licking my lips .

She moans, and blushes, but obeys. As she lowers herself on my face I grip her thighs inhaling her sweet scent.

"Mmm baby girl you smell delicious" I say plunging in licking and sucking her hard sensitive clit. Her hands are in my hair, holding and pulling for dear life  while I grip her sexy little ass making sure to get my tongue as deep into her as I can.

"That's right baby girl ride my tongue" I sputter out, while she moans and moves her hips hard and fast.

This lasts another few moments until she couldn't take it anymore, she explodes her juices all over my face.

"Mmm baby you taste amazing." I say giving a few more licks, cleaning the mess we made.

"Thank you mommy, do you want me to take care of you as well?"

"Baby girl pleasuring you gives me pleasure." I said kissing her forehead. 

"I know , but I want to." She smiles pushing me down.

She starts giving little licks to my nipples and I am a gonner after she starts teasing my aching clit.

After about four long wonderful hours, we finally decided to stop, not that either of us wanted to but we were way to sensitive, to even think about continuing.

"Hey" I said breathlessly

"Yes mommy?"

"Wh- when am I getting my list?" I giggled at my inability to speak without huffing, her eyes widening in shock.

"I - you .. I'm so sorry mommy." Tears threatening to escape.

"Hey, shhh, I'm not mad just curious."

"I'll make it tomorrow." She said in her soft angelic voice.

"Thank you pup." I kissed her forehead, before we cuddled into each other, drifting away to a deep sleep.

Dreaming of the day we find our other half, our third.