Celestine (24)

Raynas POV:

After helping Skyler, in more ways than one, we started doing research on the location of Celestine. Who knew finding one damn witch would be so freaking difficult...

"Ah hah! I've got it." Alex exclaimed from the other side of the office.

"Where is she!?"

"What, oh no... I've got my hairpin, I lost it about an hour ago, I've been searching for it ever since."

"Are you fucking kidding me!"

"No, as a matter of fact I'm not." She snapped back.

Now it's been probably about thirty minutes since we started bickering and apparently we just can't stop, seeing as she continues to make a joke about finding the only way we could possibly win this fucking battle!

"STOP!" Skyler yelled at the top of her lungs. "Since the two of you can't see eye to eye get the fuck out and leave me to do the research on my own."

"Wait baby no, we're sorry.."

"Sorry Alpha." Alex said firmly making me role my eyes.

"Sure you are." I replied nonchalantly and we just got into another bickering fit.

"If the two of you are done.. I've got a precise location and I'll be leaving in 5 minutes with or without you." Skyler said from the office door, bag of clothes in her hands.

'When did she leave?' Athena asked just as confused as I was.

'No idea, but let's just hope she packed our clothes as well or we're going to be roughing it for awhile.'

'Time to go I guess.'

"Times up, byeee." She yelled from the car.

Fuck, fuck, fuck

'Love please wait, I'm coming, I got lost in thought, please don't leave me here with Alex.' Pleading through the mate link.

'Hurry your ass up or you'll be jumping in through the window, I will not be stopping this car a second time.'

"Already here." I chirped already strapping my seat belt on, causing Skyler to jump slightly, hitting me on my chest.

"What the heck Rayna, I could've killed you!"

"With that punch I doubt it my love." SHIT, I didn't mean to say that out loud. Skyler turned towards me glaring holes into my skull.

"Want me to show you that I could fucking kill you with one punch!"

"NO, I mean, we need to go right?!" Panick slightly kicking in.

"I thought so!" She smacked my leg hard earning a whine from me.

After about five minutes of waiting for Alex, and Skyler going mad about iritation, we finally started our haneously long drive to the moor forest. A sigh escaping my mouth.

"It's going to take us 20 minutes love!"

"20 minutes of not touching your entire body, it's going to be horrendous!"

"We're already 5 minutes into the drive!"

"That means it's 15 more that I can't wrap your body in my arms." I mocked

"Oh would you relax, Alex is not even anywhere near her mate and she's fine."

"Not exactly love, it drives me mad not being with him all the time, but being beta is important to everyone including him, so sadly it needs to be done." Alex said softly.

"I'm sorry that you need to come with us, but we would like some sort of backup. Having you here with us is going to make us feel better."

"I understand." Alex sighed "Sadly it doesn't always help, I would do anything and everything to spend each millisecond with him."

"I get that, and we haven't even..."

"Haven't even what?"

"N-nothing sorry, must have misspoke." Fucking idiot... I can't believe I almost spilled the beans on our mate.

Suuure.." Alex said hesitantly

"Well the slight bickering helped because we're here." Skyler said and it's clear that her nerves are starting to kick in, I couldn't blame her. We have no idea how Celestine is going to react to having us just show up uninvited, nonetheless asking or if necessary forcing her to come with us. It was a risk we needed to take, but it didn't make it any easier.

Rileys POV:

The mystery scent on the shirt that Luther was wearing has been in control of my mind ever since yesterday, I wanted to rip his throat out for wearing it, why was my mates scent all over the shirt, and on his body nonetheless. I wanted to rip his fucking throat out, but revealing that I scented my mate could be disastrous, I will not put them in harms way for my own selfish needs.

Fenrir hates me for not going out there to find the people behind the most wonderful scents I have ever experienced, luckily he calmed down once I ensured him that we would find them during the battle and keep them safe, even if it meant changing sides. Knowing that they were mated drives me insane, I want to fuck them so badly!

'Especially since it's going to be a full moon when we attack.' Fenrir said making me gasp.

'I haven't even thought about that!' Ugh that's going to be fun. 'You better behave when we meet them, you can't go and fucking mark them during an attack, they would die!'

'Fine, but I'm marking them as soon as possible!'

'I wouldn't have it any other way Fenrir, we're fucking them until they beg us to stop.' I smirked

'Yeah unless one of them is still young!' He scoffed

'If I have a young mate, we won't be touching them for a long time. So for your sake and mine we better not have someone younger than 18.' I laughed as my wolf growled at the thought of not touching our mates.

Alex's POV:

We've been walking for around 5 minute now, finding her home is apparently not as easy as we thought, even with an exact location. When we walked in the same direction for the 4th time, I finally broke the silence.

"I've been meaning to ask, how old are you.. you know when.." I stopped at a loss for words, what is it even called?

"When I regress?"

"Yeah that.. I'm sorry."

"No it's okay, uhm I don't know really. It's different I guess, sometimes I'm my age, sometimes I'm 4, it's not really as easy as 1,2,3 sometimes I don't even fully understand it."

"When you say 4, what do you mean."

"I basically just regress to that age, I find comfort in stuff like my binki, and honestly, okay I know it sounds strange and horrid, but sometimes the sex is even better, it feels more connected in a way."

"Did you really need to tell her about our sex life baby?!" Rayna chipped in

"I'm sorry, but you weren't invited to this conversation, Skyler is my best friend and we tell each other everything so shush!" I laughed as her eyes turned into Athenas, it's so easy to get her angry.

"Any other questions." Sky giggled

"No, not yet anyway."
"WAIT, does that mean you only have a 'mommy', because I mean Rayna!" I laughed hysterically, however both of them seemed to go quiet at that, even Rayna whom I thought would be furious..

"Why the serious faces?"

"Nothing, we - uhm - we should keep looking for Celestine." Rayna said while looking towards Skyler a sad expression on her face.