Chapter 1. June 10, 2013 Around 1:00

It was a beautiful and warm summer day, the sun was shining bright as my friends and I were causing trouble around the neighborhood. The   first thing that came to our minds was ding dong-ditching. As My friend Asfary walked up to the house her breathing became heavy. She was nervous but excited at the same time. I grabbed my camera out to film a YouTube video and man was I glad to get her reaction. The moment she rang the doorbell she ran so fast that she tripped on her own feet and smacked her head right on the concrete. Matthew and Alexis started laughing their heads off as I ran towards her to help her get away before the door opened.

Her nose was pouring blood, it wasn't funny when it happened, but we were all laughing a few hours later as we watched the clip back. As Asfary's nose healed up we decided to do something more relaxed, so we went spelunking. We got everything ready in less than 45 minutes. The nearest one was about a mile away, so we walked and got there in 15 minutes or less.

Once we got there it was nightfall, we tied a string around a tree stump so we wouldn't get lost and went in. Noises of bats echoed through the cave along with other noises. Exhilaration frustrated inside me. I've always loved going spelunking, but that changed immediately when I discovered something that I never knew existed and that should never exist in the first place.

When we turned the last corner of the cave, I noticed a ripple right in front of me, I thought that my eyes were just deceiving me, but no it really was a time warp, "this can't be real," I whispered. "This has to be a dream."
But It wasn't, it was real, and before I knew it, we were in another world, a world just like ours, but time tends to speed up. Do you think we would get out before time catches up to us and time runs out? Well, in this wild adventure 4 kinds are having to race against time.

A/N

This is a story I've been writing for a while and thought that I would just rewrite it. Hope you guys like it. Vote, and comment what you think.