7

-Meliodas' POV-

I glanced over at Elizabeth, who laid down, watching a movie on the tv we had in our room. I have been trying to apologise for my behaviour when our parents was here, but I haven't found any right time nor words.

I moved closer to Elizabeth, laying down beside her while leaning my head on my palm. With the other had, I brushed away some hair that was in her face.

"Elizabeth?"

She turned to look at me, humming in response.

"I'm sorry for before... that I touched you, I mean... It's just my dad... he's... kinda living in the past."

"What kind of excuse is that?"

"My dad doesn't look at women like people do today. He only sees them as something to use whenever you want it. He doesn't respect them or care about them or anything. He sees them as toys... and I had to act like I also do when he's near... So I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

She nodded, saying "It's fine..."

"I can make it up to you some way if you wan-"

"It's fine." She said again, turning back to the tv. I only nodded, not wanting to sound annoying. I turned to look at the tv too, wanting to know a little about her at least.

"What kind of movies do you like?"

"Anything except horror." She answered, making me ask "Not horror? Why not? That's like the best."

"It's scary and dark."

"That's what makes them good! Besides, they have amazing backgrounds and every person is always planned out to every small detail." I argued. She just shook her head, saying "Who cares about details when you are too scared to watch?"

"Fine. What about action? Like... Marvel or DC. What do you think about those movies?"

"I have seen one or two... It's not my style."

"You gotta be kidding me! Star wars then?! Indiana Jones? You have to like Jurassic park!"

"I... haven't seen them..."

"That's it, we are watching one of them!" I said and grabbed my phone to chromecast Jurassic park, the first movie of course.

Elizabeth didn't complain, but only watched the tv.

. . . . .

I looked over at Elizabeth as we watched the movie. She kinda looked a bit horrified...

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded, not taking her eyes off of the tv.

"You know, you would also suit in Ellie... Like on the film."

"I-I would?" She asked, looking at me. I nodded, saying "That will be my nickname for you, Ellie."

All she did was nod and look back at the tv. I moved closer to her, saying "I know we decided to not have a child before we are adults, but maybe it's just better getting one as soon as possible? Just... in case..."

I paused the movie and laid down beside her so I was touching her. She turned her head towards me again, saying "But... I-I... u-Ummm... I-I-I... N-N- A-ac-... I-"

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me or feel like I force you into this, but... to get our parents off our backs... So they can leave us alone... then we could live separately or something, but still be married. They wouldn't know since they don't have to visit us."

"I-I- Ummm- I don't... I-I don't f-feel ready f-for a c-c-child ye-yet." She mumbled, moving away a bit from me.

"Are you sure? If we just get the child, we can just forget about everything else and continue with our lives like it was before..."

"I-I really c-can't... I-I don't want to miss any school and it will be the graduation year when I would have to be home with the baby... a-and I-I don't feel ready for being a m-mother either an-"

"It's okay. I don't want to pressure you. We will just wait until we are both 18..."

She nodded and turned to the side, her back facing me. I went back to my side of the bed and laid down too, scared of how father will react to this...

. . . . .

I woke up to an alarm clock ringing... which wasn't mine. I turned to look at Elizabeth's side of the bed to see her already up and... changing clothes...

I quickly laid back down, pretending to be asleep and that I didn't just see her half naked. Peeking at her, I felt slightly disappointed as she was done changing. That really was a sight to see. If she just didn't have a bra or panties under her nightgown when she slept, the sight would have been even better...

Faking a yawn, I pretended I just woke up as I sat up in bed. Looking over at Elizabeth, I mumbled "Good morning."

"Good morning..." She mumbled back while walking up to a makeup table that was right outside the walk in closet.

I watched her as she put on some black stuff on her eyelids, seeing it in the mirror. She jumped when my alarm suddenly rang, getting a stroke of makeup all the way to her eyebrow.

Turning the alarm off, I finally decided to get up to make myself ready for school.

"Do you always look that beautiful when you go to school?" I asked, walking up to her. She started wiping away the black makeup while she blushed.

"I-I'm n-not- I-I mean- Ummm- I g-guess?"

Great, now I just made it awkward again... I just don't know what to do or how to act... She's just too introverted...

"I'm gonna get dressed..." I said, walking into our closet.