11

-Elizabeth's POV-

I came home to see Meliodas laying down in the couch with Liz laying on top with her head on his chest. They was watching a movie in the living room...

Meliodas looked at me as he heard me stepping inside.

"Hi Elizabeth, your food is in the kitchen. Think I got everything right..."

"Thank you Meliodas..." I said, walking over to the kitchen and seeing a McDonald's bag on the counter. I grabbed and looked into it, seeing everything except the drink, which I guessed was in the fridge. So it was when I took a look.

I pulled everything out and sat down to start eating when one of the staffs sat down too in front of me.

"Mrs. Elizabeth... Why are you eating alone?"

"They seem to have a nice time together, I don't want to disturb them..."

"But Mr. Meliodas is your husband, will you really let them be so close to each other?"

I nodded, smiling slightly at him.

"Sorry, I didn't get your name before." I told him. He gave me a smile, saying "Mael. Do you mind me being your company for tonight?"

"No, not at all. Please, stay." I told him with a smile. He smiled at me too and I asked "Do you want some fries?"

"No thanks, I have already eaten."

"Okay..." I said and we started talking as I ate.

. . . . .

I laid down in bed and Meliodas joined me shortly after.

It was quiet until he asked "How was your day?"

"Okay... How was yours?"

He hummed, saying "Great. I'm happy you let me and Liz be together..."

I only nodded as he suddenly moved closer to me. I stared at him as he said "You are a nice person Elizabeth..."

"I-I ummm... t-thanks..."

"But you can talk to me if I have done something to upset you. I will change. We are supposed to work things out so it benefits us both, not just one of us."

I stared at him, confused. Why is he bringing this up?

"So if I have done something to upset you or make you sad, you tell me, right?" He suddenly asked, shocking me a bit.

"Y- yes, b-ut y-you haven't d-done anything wrong..."

His hand went to my waist and he suddenly asked "Then what's wrong? Tell me... I might be able to change..."

"Nothing is wrong..." I told him, pulling his hand off of me. He just asked "Then why were you so sad yesterday?"

"I wasn't-"

"Ellie..."

"Can you just leave me alone? I don't know you at all, I don't want to talk to you if something is wrong." I snapped and turned around to not face him.

He was quiet a couple seconds before asking "Do you... want to go out and do something tomorrow? So we can get to know each other better?"

"Just leave me alone."

"Fine..."

. . . . .

Friday... finally! Last day before the weekend!

I got out of the taxi and immediately went into the school.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Elaine, Diane and I are having a sleep over! We are going to spend the night at Elaine's while Meliodas does... whatever he does. He will probably just be with his girlfriend all weekend.