14

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Hey, Elizabeth..." Mael said as he came and sat down in the couch beside me. I hummed, pausing the movie I was watching.

"Hi."

"So... I was wondering if you wanted to go out and eat dinner sometime... I mean... we have been talking a small while now... so it would be nice to have dinner together..."

I looked at Mael with a smile, asking "Dinner? Like a date?"

"Well, uhhh, if you want to see it like that... then yes... but just a friendly dinner works too! I mean, I know you are married to mr. Meliodas, I'm not trying to spli-"

I giggled, cutting him off by saying "It's fine... I'm allowed to date and have a boyfriend, just like he is, even if we are married... I would love to go out on dinner with you, whether it is a date or not..."

I blushed slightly at the end as I saw him also do that when he rubbed his neck and looked away slightly.

"S-Sure... ummm... what about Saturday?"

"I think I'm free by then... let's do that." I said, smiling at him. He stood up, saying "Y-Yes... let's do that... See you tomorrow Elizabeth..."

Then he left and I turned back to watch the tv.

Saturday, another 5 days counting with today...

. . . . .

I got off his motorbike and gave him the helmet while taking my stuff from the bag on the side of his motorbike.

"Have a nice school day, Ellie." Meliodas said as he pulled his own helmet off, making me nod.

"I hope you have one too..."

He gave me a smile, asking "So am I picking you up after school?"

"If you want to, but I can take the tax-"

"You are my wife, of course I'm picking you up if you want me to. Just tell me and I do that."

"Okay, I will see you when school ends then..."

He nodded as girls surrounded us. They are always here, waiting for Meliodas to pick me up and drop me off every day nowadays. They are really attracted to him.

"Bye Elizabeth." Meliodas spoke and hurriedly drove off before the girls could come too close and hindrance him from leaving, which has happened once.

I started walking away, but was only pulled back by two of those girls as the rest left.

"Hey! Stop there!"

"What is it?" I asked, trying to not sound annoyed.

"What is your relationship with him? Why is he always dropping you off and picking you up?!"

"Does it really matter? He's just a guy I know of."

"Yes! My sister wants him to take her out on a date! Can you put in a good word for her?" I looked at the two, but only the blonde one spoke.

"I can't, he has a girlfriend."

"Are you his girlfriend?!"

"Well, uh, no, but-"

"Then tell him to take my sister out on a date!"

"I-"

"I swear! I will make you pay if he doesn't take her out on a date this weekend!"

"Eh- I- I can give you a chance to talk to him yourself if you want, but I can't do anything else for you..."

"Fine, I guess that will do. When can we talk to him?"

"U-Ummm, a-after school today?"

"Okay, thanks!" The blonde said and the two walked away. I was just very confused and thought about how it would turn out.

This is such a great beginning of the Tuesday morning... With that sarcastic thought, I walked inside the school to be met with my friends...

. . . . .

I came out of school to see Meliodas surrounded by girls.

"Again? Isn't this getting annoying for you Elizabeth? Always having to push through the crowds to get to him?"

"Yes... and two of the girls threatened me this morning too on top of that... I'm going to talk to Meliodas about this later..." I mumbled, hoping I can get him to stop driving me here.

"Anyways, bye guys!" I said and hugged them both before leaving to push through the crowd surrounding Meliodas.

Once I was at his side, he gave me the helmet and was about to put his on too. Some girls already started leaving, knowing we would leave soon too, but some stayed. The two girls from this morning being two of the ones who stayed.

I stopped Meliodas from putting his helmet on, going close and whispering to him "Can you please talk to two of the girls? They are troubling me..."

He nodded, asking "Which ones?"

I pointed at them discreetly and he nodded again, saying "Girls, girls, calm down."

They all quieted down as Meliodas said "I have to get home now, I'm kinda in hurry. If you all leave now, I can give you all a ride on this beauty sometime."

He gestured to his motorcycle at the beauty part and it made nearly everyone leave. Everyone except the girls from this morning...

"You two was the ones who wanted to talk to me, right?" Meliodas asked, leaning on his bike. They nodded and the blonde one pushed her sister in front, saying "This is Zeneri, take her out on a date."

"Zeneri, huh? I'm sorry, but I have to refuse. I already have a girlfriend who I care for deeply."

"What?! No! You have to take Zeneri out on a date! If not, I will, I will f-"

"Jenna, it's enough... He has a girlfriend..." The brown haired said and pulled Jenna away slowly. I looked at Meliodas, mumbling "Thank you for talking to them..."

He grabbed my hand with a small smile, asking "It's no problem... You are my wife after all... And I don't want anyone bothering you, especially not because of me..."

I smiled at him, nodding and grabbing my helmet to put it on. He put his on too and we got onto the bike and he drove us home.

It's for money, not loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें