3

It has been months since I started my college life. I get into the college that I applied just because Hyunsuk is going to that same college. And yes I'm able to see him everyday at the college. But still. He didn't seems like he noticed me.

I found out that I'm taking the same course as Junkyu, who's now one of Hyunsuk's close friends. Hyunsuk has waited for Junkyu after class so many times but he didn't look at me even a glance. He doesn't seems like interested to any people other than his close friends, Junkyu, Yedam, Asahi and Yoshinori, plus Junghwan's best friend, Kim Doyoung who didn't always hang out with him and his close friends but still very close to Hyunsuk.

How to make my crush noticed me? Should I talk to him first? I scrolled on our college's community page. There's a lot of post asking about Hyunsuk. He's still very popular even now. Everyone want to know him and being close to him but it seems like he didn't really let anybody cross an invisible line that he made. He can be friends with many people but he doesn't really care about them. And I don't want to be like that. I want him to care about me just like how he is toward his close friends.

"How to make my crush noticed me, Yujin-ah?" I asked my childhood friend, Ahn Yujin as we met at the cafe one day.

"You have a crush? Impressive," Yujin said sounding not really interested.

"Yah. I'm treating you cake but you treat me like this?" I asked.

"Alright. Alright. So you want an advise, right?" Yujin asked. She looked at me from head to toe. "Okay first. Go enlist. Come back and change your style. I know that you can dress up better than this. You need to get rid of this stupid glasses. It's not like you can't see at all if you didn't wear those. Build some muscle, but if you enlisted, you'll naturally will bulk up isn't it?"

"Really?" I asked.

"Plus. You have famous friends tho. Your crush should already noticed you at this moment. I saw some posts saying that you're a cute nerdy guy and people want to know who you are meaning that you're not that bad," Yujin said. "Maybe your crush just don't like nerdy guy or he just doesn't interested in a human. Or he just want to be different,"

"Somehow, I don't think your advises are actually useful," I said. Well, she didn't really sound serious though.

"Ah! I've read it somewhere I don't really remember where. But they said that if you started to think of someone sexually, they'll started to feels your presence even you're far from them," Yujin said.

"How about the porn stars? Did they feel thousands of people's presence just because those people think about them sexually?" I asked.

"You're right," Yujin looked like she's think about it. I just let out a sigh. Why did I even think that asking her is a good idea. "But who's your crush? Did I know them?"

"I'm not telling," I said.

"Why are you always cruel to me. You're nice to Sungchan," Yujin pouted.

"He didn't get on my nerves or keep asking me to treat him food or anything. He's nice and quite kid not like you," I said before messing her hair.

"YAH!" Yujin shouted. "But seriously. You can just talk to your crush or something. It's not like you're a shy guy that has a hard time to talk to other people. You talked a lot,"

"I just want them to talk to me first," I said.

"Suit yourself. But believe me. One day, it's you who'll start it first. If you still like your crush," Yujin said.

"How can you be that confident?" I asked.

"I knew you for almost 20 years, Park Jihoon. I can read you like a book," Yujin said. "And you usually will do whatever I told you to,"

Yeah, right. That's what I thought. But the next thing I realized, it has been almost 2 years. And I got discharged from the military service after 18 months serving in the army. I looked in the mirror. Bulked up? Checked. Dress up better? Checked. No lame glasses? Checked. I even get a new trendy one just incase I want to wear it. Well. I doesn't look weird or bad, right.

"Yah. Park Jihoon," I heard Yujin's voice calling my name. I turned at her. She looked at me disbelief. I can't help but to chuckled because she seriously looked so funny.

"Long time no see," I said.

"Don't long time no see me! How did you actually enlisted and coming back this hot?! Oh my gosh I still can't believe that you'll still do whatever I told you to. I need to watch my words like, seriously," Yujin nagged.

"Am I hot?" I asked while chuckled.

"Shut up! Now I wonder who the hell make you this eager to change just for them to notice you," Yujin said. "Don't you miss your crush? You're not around for months,"

"Of course I do. I just can stalked their IG whenever I have time," I said.

"You fool in love," Yujin said. "Have you met your friends? They have been asking me about you when you secretly got enlisted. At least tell me about it,"

After listening to Yujin's rants, I went to my close friends. They told me that Mashiho joined the transfer student program to Japan and Jaehyuk is now dating someone. There's so many things have changed since the last time I'm here. But the thing that never changed is, Choi Hyunsuk, still didn't even glanced at me.

Should I get close to Junkyu so he will notice me? Hm... Good idea.

"Yah. Be my pair," I asked Junkyu.

"I don't want to," Junkyu said.

"Kim Junkyu... Please be my pair. I don't have anyone else to ask for. Please. Please. Please," I said. Intentionally trying to annoyed him. He looked at me, annoyed. Mission succeeded! How can his expression look funny all of the times. I really should get close to him.

"You're too loud, Park Jihoon. Stop asking me already," he said. I took his phone and dialed my number. "Yah!"

"This is my number. I'll text you about the project," I said while showing him my contact information on his phone. I even put a ❤️ behind my name, just to annoyed him.

"Can't you enlist for a longer time? You have been bothering me everyday," Junkyu sighed and continue to nagged. Junkyu's actions is kind off similar to Yujin. Which is fun to watch.

"You have been bothering Junkyu almost every day," Jeongwoo said as we walked into the cafeteria.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"You and Junkyu are not just some random ordinary students here. Both of you have quite a significant amount of admires. It has been a talk about it these past few days," Jeongwoo said. "And I can see Junkyu is genuinely annoyed by your acts,"

"Let me be. It's fun to bother him. You should see his expressions. They are so funny and sometimes unexpectedly cute," I said.

"Seriously. I felt bad for him," Jeongwoo said. I just chuckled.

For some reasons, I feels like someone is watching me. I looked around just to find out that Hyunsuk is staring at me. I act like I didn't noticed it and looked somewhere. But sometimes, I glanced at him. And he's still staring at me. For quite a long time.

No. Maybe not. I glanced back at him as I already moved a quite far from the place I first noticed him looking at me. And still. He's staring at me... Why?

I can see him talking to his friends. But he's still looking at my direction for a few times while talking to his friends. Is this a dream? Why did he suddenly looking at my direction? Is it really me? Or actually Jeongwoo who he's looking at? We walked toward the table where Haruto already sitting at since his class ended earlier than us. I purposely walked a bit slower to confirm if Hyunsuk is actually looking at me or Jeongwoo.

To my surprise, he's looking at me. Choi Hyunsuk, my crush for many years, is looking at me. Like finally. But first, calm down. This is just a beginning. I won't say anything before he say it first. Anything is fine.

I know, I know, but you should say it first

I can't let my time waiting for this day to come just ended by me who make the first move, right? Hang on, Park Jihoon. Let's wait and see...

°°°