epilogue

"Okay. They're official already," Junkyu said.

"Who?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Hyunsuk and Jihoon," Yedam answered. Yedam and Junkyu looked at each other before gave each other high five.

"Eh? Didn't they already official? Like before today?" Junghwan asked.

"Why did you think like that?" Yedam asked.

"I thought they make out in Jaehyuk's mini library," Junghwan quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "I shouldn't spilled that, right?"

"They did?" Doyoung asked.

"I... Accidentally heard them when I went to the toilet," Junghwan said.

"Do you wait till they finished?" Doyoung teased him.

"Of course not. Why should I?" Junghwan fanning his face with his hand. Suddenly he felt hot.

"They're not officially dated yet. But I bet they did right after Jihoon pulled Hyunsuk out from here," Junkyu said.

"Kiss first date later," Yedam said. "Wait a minute! Isn't you guys are like that too?"

Yedam turned at Asahi and Jaehyuk who's sitting on the couch. The other kids are looking at them as well.

"Don't look at him. He's shy," Jaehyuk said while hiding Asahi's face by hugging his head.

"You guys didn't tell me about it," Mashiho said. "But really? Jihoon and Hyunsuk make out in there?"

"They did," Haruto said. "Hyunsuk come back with a very swollen lips. He sat next to Junkyu before we cooked the ramyeon, right. But after he back from that room, his lips swollen,"

"Jihoon's too," Mashiho said. "I thought because he's bitting his lips too much,"

"It's probably not Jihoon bitting his own lips," Yoshi added. "Should we teased them?"

•••

Hyunsuk flipping the year book's pages. He's trying to find Jihoon's class. It has been a month since they dated.

The other kids acted as if they knew that Jihoon and Hyunsuk dated each other already. And they didn't even asked them too much on it which Hyunsuk really relieved about.

Jihoon also told Hyunsuk that Junkyu noticed that he has been following Hyunsuk around since high school and he also noticed that Jihoon still has a feeling toward Hyunsuk even in college.

Jihoon hugged Hyunsuk from behind. He kissed Hyunsuk nape making Hyunsuk flinched a bit.

"Stop doing that," Hyunsuk rubbed his nape. "You've been kissing there for many times already. Did you left any marks?!"

Jihoon clicked his tongue. He took his phone with his other hand while the other still hugging Hyunsuk's waist. He took the picture of Hyunsuk's nape and showed it at him.

"Look. No mark," he said. "It's just red because you're too sensitive here,"

Jihoon licked Hyunsuk's nape and planted some kisses again there. Hyunsuk squirmed. He can't focus on what he's looking for.

He turned at Jihoon.

"Can you kiss somewhere else now?" Hyunsuk asked. Jihoon smirked.

He kissed Hyunsuk's shoulder. Then, Hyunsuk's neck.

"Ugh! Not there!" Hyunsuk cupped Jihoon's cheek. "Here,"

Hyunsuk kissed Jihoon on his lips. Jihoon put the year book away from Hyunsuk and pushed him down on his bed. Jihoon keep on kissing him.