22

"Since the beginning," I sighed. If this going to be the ended, I should just tell him everything. "Since that day you suddenly stared at me at the cafeteria,"

"Then, you noticed how I'm trying hard to hide it? You noticed that I acted like I don't care? You noticed how stupid I acted trying not to show my own feeling toward you?" He asked. Still in a very cold tone.

"I'm sorry but," I sighed. "I really thought that you're going to make a move on me. No. I'm really hoping that you'll make a move on me,"

Hyunsuk suddenly covered his face with his hands and dropped down on the floor. Eh?

"I'm embarrassed," he mumbled while still hiding his face. I can't help but to smile. I squatted in front of him. "You saw me acting like a fool, right? I feel embarrassed,"

"It's cute," I said. I tried to moved his hands from covering his face but I don't want to forced him. "Choi Hyunsuk. Please look at me,"

He moved his hand slowly. I hold both of his hand. Please don't hide your face from me. But I'm not brave enough to say that myself.

"I haven't told this to anyone. But believe me. I liked you way before you even noticed me," I said.

Hyunsuk looked genuinely shocked and gasped a bit. I can't help but to chuckled because he looked too cute. I kissed his bottom lips softly and he quickly closed his mouth.

"You're lying," he said.

"I'm not. I like you even before we started college. I liked you when I first saw you at my high school's field. When your school is having a friendly soccer match with my school's team. I've been watching you during the match back then even though I didn't really interested in soccer. I even go to your school just to look at you. But you might never noticed me. Because I don't look like this. I was like a nerd back then. You might not even care to look at me," I said.

Yeah. I'm going to spill everything. But why is he looked so interested to hear more?

"After entering college, I was still a little bit nerd. But even after I returned from the military, you still didn't noticed me," I said. "Then, one day you just suddenly started to looked at me at the cafeteria. It make me really happy thinking that you might someday approached me. But no. You didn't do that. You just silently staring at me cutely for over a month. You tortured me with that look that said clearly said that you like me,"

"But you told me that you saw me with Junkyu a few times," he said. Ah! It's the fool few months ago me who trying hard to look cool in front of his crush.

"I just don't want admitted it. But then, you slowly acting like you're not interested in me anymore. I'm trying hard to get close to you and you started to showed that you like me again but you never say anything about it. I've been waiting, okay?" I stated.

He's still looking at my face without saying anything. I'm really anxious on how Hyunsuk will treat me after he knew all of that.

"Will you not like me anymore after knowing these?" I stared at his hands that are in my hands. I don't dare to look at him anymore.

"Park Jihoon," he called me.

"Hm," I hummed. I can hear that he sighed. Oh God. Please give me a strength to face whatever awaits.

"Kiss me," I quickly looked at him. I didn't misheard him, right? I stared into his eyes, demanding a confirmation. "If you kiss me, it's our Day 1 today. But-"

I sealed his lips with mine. It's our Day 1 already right? Hyunsuk smiled against my lips. I keep on kissing him.

He kissed me back and we keep on moving our lips on each other's with the same rhythm. Not too rushed or too hard. Just nice and chilled kiss. Suddenly, Hyunsuk bit my bottom lips. I quickly pulled out.

"What the hell is that?!" I asked.

"I just want to make sure that this is not a dream," he said playfully. I chuckled.

"What the hell," I kissed him again. He responded to my kiss and kissing me back. He hugged my head and deepened our kiss. I pulled out slowly after we kissed for quite a while. "Don't you dare to take back your words,"

"I'm not even planning to," Hyunsuk said confidently.

"You're mine, right?" I asked. Just to make sure. It has been a very long time and I still can't believe that I finally actually confessed my feeling and Hyunsuk accepted it. It still feel like a dream.

Hyunsuk didn't answer me right away. He stay silence for a while with his eyes wandering around, like he's thinking about something.

"No," he replied. Ah.. But then why he said those things? Hyunsuk then continued. "You are mine,"

"Yah! I've told you not to play with my heart, didn't I?" I relieved as I heard that. I took his hands and put both if them on my cheeks. Hyunsuk chuckled cutely. Ugh! I love this man so much. "So. From now on, I can kiss you, hold your hand and claim you mine, right?"

"I feels like you've been doing it since we're still just friends. We even kissed earlier at Jaehyuk's place," he said while giggling.

How brave you are, few minutes ago Park Jihoon? I pulled him closer and left a peck on his lips.

"What can I do with you, Choi Hyunsuk. I think I love you too much already," I said. "Should we tell the other kids that we're dating now?"

"I think they'll figure it out themselves even if we didn't tell them about it if you act like this," Hyunsuk said. 

"I love you," I said while looking at him and smiled. I'm really happy now. For years liking him. And now he's my lover.

"Love you too," he said after suddenly steal a kiss from me. I'm really surprised at his action. But Hyunsuk just act normal. "So. Should we go back to Jaehyuk's place?"

"No," I said while grinning. "We're going to my place. Right now,"

"Seriously? It's our first day as lover," Hyunsuk asked.

"Why not?" I asked. "I've been waiting for years,"

"Tell me more about it. You crushing on me since high school," Hyunsuk said.

"It's an embarrassing story," I said.

"Tell me and I'll let you have me," Hyunsuk said before licking his lips sensually.

"Hyunsuk-ah... You know how to test my patient,"

•••END•••