4

It has been more than a week I guess? Since Hyunsuk has been staring at me during lunch. It's not a bad feeling. But it kind of make me frustrated because he's so cute. The way he's looking at me is as if he's telling me to come to him and hug him or something. Why do I have to have a crush on this adorable creature?

But today, I'm not going to see that cute face staring at me during lunch at all. Our lecturer won't let us go for lunch if we haven't done with our presentation. And it's just half of the students in our class who have done with the presentation. I sighed. I just done with my turn for the presentation. I took out my phone. Luckily the lecturer didn't really care if we use our phone in his class as long as we've done with the task he gave to us.

I open my eyes as wide as I could. I didn't see it wrong, right? I rubbed my eyes a few times and looked again at my phone screen. There's a new follower's notification and one of the account that's just following me is Choi Hyunsuk's. I exited the application and come in a few times to make sure I saw it right. I've been refreshing the application for a few times as well.

I touched the profile picture of Hyunsuk's Instagram account. It's clear on his profile that he's now following me. How? Why? Is it because I didn't come to the cafeteria today that he accidentally followed my Instagram account or something?

"Next. Kim Junkyu," I heard our lecturer said. I looked at Junkyu who's walking lazily to the front because it's now he's turn to present. "Please stop intentionally showing that you're lazy, Kim Junkyu. I know you've prepared an excellent PPT so do it right,"

"Alright," Junkyu answered still lazily. Even the lecturer had enough of Junkyu showing off that he's uninterested but still manage to impressed the lecturer and the whole class with his works.

I purposely recording myself while Junkyu is presenting and posted it on my Instagram story with a caption,

'it's not going to end anytime soon ㅠㅠ'

Will he seen my update? I wonder. Having Junkyu's voice at the back might will be a plus point, right? But he won't know that there's Junkyu's voice if he didn't open my story, right? Stupid me. But not long after that, I get a notification that Hyunsuk liked my story. I can't help but to smile. I like this guy so much that this small gesture that he might not even intended make me this happy. I really want to see him soon.

"I wanna see him," I said, whispering to myself.

On the very next day, Doyoung asked me and Junkyu to have a discussion on one of the group project we're assigned to. We'll going to held the discussion at the library. Right before we entered the library, I saw Junkyu is talking to Hyunsuk. He looks gorgeous as always. Will he joined us? I want to look at him for a longer time. But we need to discuss for our project.

But I guess, he won't. Junkyu, Doyoung and I walked into the library and started our discussion. As always, Junkyu looked like he don't really interested in this discussion. Even so, he's always one of the most productive members whenever we have a group project. He just don't like doing a discussion face to face I guess.

After having a no fun discussion time lead by Doyoung, something more interesting caught my eyes. Choi Hyunsuk. He entered the library. He looked liked he's looking for something. He stopped at the Sport Genre shelves. Very Choi Hyunsuk. I saw him stealing glances at me once a while. Cute. He's really cute.

Even if you're trying to hide it, it's too obvious

I saw him staring at the upper shelf. Is there any book that he wanted to read there? Hyunsuk reached out his hand and even tip toe. Trying to reach the upper shelf. Who the hell put the book my Hyunsuk want to read at the upper shelf?! After failed to reach the upper shelf, Hyunsuk just stand there looking so small while staring at the upper shelf. I took my phone and recorded a video.

Actually I just want to record Hyunsuk but this two kids will get suspicious if I just suddenly recording. They'll caught me recording Hyunsuk too. So I recorded Junkyu and Doyoung as well and posted a bit of it on my Instagram story. I tagged those two's accounts and put hashtags #studytime #discussiontime

You're genius, Park Jihoon. This way no one will ever noticed. I put my phone back down. I saw Hyunsuk took out his phone after he sit at the table not far from the shelf he was at just now. As if he's guarding the shelf. I can see him looking shocked. Maybe he already saw my story. I opened my phone to confirm it. Yes. He already seen my story.

I'm trying my best to not grinning as I noticed that Hyunsuk is confused. His expressions are really cute. I bit my lower lips to force myself not to smile.

"Why is this chapter is so boring?" Junkyu asked.

"True. I really hate this chapter," Doyoung said. He took out his phone. "Jihoon tagged me and Junkyu,"

"He did?" Junkyu asked. He took out his phone. Junkyu looked at me. "Why are you actively updating whatever you're doing?"

"Why? Can't I?" I asked.

"Yeah. Can't we?" Doyoung asked after done reposting my story. Junkyu sighed.

"So. I feel like I'm really hungry right now. I'll send you guys my part by 10 tonight. Let's just stop this discussion," Junkyu said.

"Okay then. I'll let you guys know if there's anything else," Doyoung said. We tidy up our things and collecting the books we used for our discussion. I purposely walked passing Hyunsuk's table just to see his looking at me as I walked. It's nice to know that someone we like actually paying attention to us. But when? When will he start to talk to me? Get noticed, checked. But we're still completely stranger. I let out a sigh.

I glanced at Hyunsuk who's talking to Junkyu while putting back the books that we used before back to its shelf. Hyunsuk cutely pointed at the upper shelf and Junkyu easily reached the book Hyunsuk was trying to reached. He looked really happy as Junkyu handed him the book. Ugh! I wish I was the one at Junkyu's place right now. My height is kinda similar to Junkyu, right? So I can definitely reached that book for Hyunsuk. How can I make him having that kind of expression because of me? I want him to be that happy because of me as well.

I'm greedy. I know. But I know I can't stop. I can't stop having crush on Choi Hyunsuk. I can't stop liking that adorable guy. I can't stop to admire whatever he's doing.

°°°

A/N- enjoy ~~ thank you for reading and supporting!!!