16

"Did I told you that Jaehyuk is in a relationship now?" I asked. We're now on our way back to Mashiho's apartment.

"You did told me before. But seriously? Didn't he always avoiding relationship? Is he still with the same person?" Mashiho asked.

"Jaehyuk is dating Asahi. Asahi is one of Hyunsuk's close friends," I said.

"I see.. That's how you guys get close?" Mashiho asked.

"No. No. It took us months after the two dated for us to be friends," I said. "You see. Hyunsuk is too cool that I felt intimidate to even get close to him,"

"I see that. Hyunsuk-si. You're really cool. I like your fashion," Mashiho turned at Hyunsuk. Eh! No, Mashi. Hyunsuk is only for me.

"Thanks," Hyunsuk said sounding so happy. He really love it when people compliment his outfits and fashion. Please don't fall for Mashiho.

"And how did you two get close?" Mashiho asked Hyunsuk.

"That's because I've been bothering this Kim Junkyu guy. Junkyu and I took the same course and I always bothering him because it's fun to see his reaction. And one day, I saw him at the café and just want to have chat with him. I didn't know that he's with Hyunsuk. And just like that we get close," I told him. "Hyunsuk is fun to talk to and he always hang out with me,"

"Did you steal him from his friends?" Mashiho asked.

"No! Our friends are friends as well tho. Even that Kim Junkyu guy is being best buddy with Jeongwoo now," I said.

"What about Haruto?" Mashiho asked.

"The three of them are close I guess. Jeongwoo still hanging out with Haruto. And Jeongwoo hang out with Junkyu a lot. Haruto looked like he's taking care of Junkyu as well. He didn't let me bother Junkyu anymore now," I said remembering how the three of them are close even they didn't took any classes together.

I parked the car right after we arrived.

"Hyunsuk-ah. Wait here, okay. I'm going to help Mashiho with his luggages," I said. I'll just come back to Hyunsuk right after helping Mashiho with his things.

"I'll help as well. It will finish fast if more people help, right?" Hyunsuk asked. "Is it okay, Mashiho?"

"Sure. Thank you very much, Hyunsuk-si," Mashiho said.

"Just call me Hyunsuk," Hyunsuk said. He didn't even tell me to call him that when we first met. I'm jealous.

"Okay. Hyunsuk," Mashiho said happily.

"Surprised!!! Welcome back Takata Mashiho!!" Jaehyuk, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Junghwan shouted in unison as Mashiho opened the door. They even popped the confetti at Mashiho.

I saw Hyunsuk almost jumped at the surprise. Aww.. Cute. I can't help but to chuckled.

"I miss you, Mashiho," Jeongwoo hugged Mashiho.

"Oh my gosh. Thanks you guys," Mashiho said. "I missed you too,"

"Oh? Park Jihoon. How sly you are. How dare you bring your old boyfriend and your new boyfriend together," Jaehyuk said. What the hell is this kid talking about.

"Oh? You guys dated? Sorry I didn't know," Mashiho said to Hyunsuk before he turned at me. "Why did you introduced him as your friend, Park Jihoon?"

"No. No. We're just friends," Hyunsuk said.

But boyfriends... Sounds nice.

"How can I cheat on my sweet boyfriend?" I said jokingly.

"I never recall that we ever dated, Park Jihoon," Mashiho said, didn't want to play along.