20

"I see grapes! I see grapes! Can I eat this?" I looked at the kitchen as I heard Junkyu's voice.

If people said that he has multiple personalities, I would trust it. He either act like a kid or some cold psychic.

I can't stop myself to smile as I saw Hyunsuk is there as well, just arrived along with Junkyu.

"Oh. Sure. Haruto bought it for you," Jaehyuk said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because you have been saying that you want to eat grape but too lazy to buy it yourself," Asahi said.

"I didn't ask him to buy it for me," Junkyu said. "By the way. I didn't see Haruto,"

"He's out buying some stuffs," Asahi said.

"Yah. Yoon Jaehyuk. Stop being clingy to Asahi. It's hard for him to do his works," I said as I can't take it anymore seeing Jaehyuk back hugging Asahi when his boyfriend is clearly doing some chores in the kitchen.

"I don't want to. This is mine," Jaehyuk said before kissing Asahi's head. Asahi just smiled.

I hate them.. No. Maybe I'm just jealous that I can't act like that.

"Eww," Junkyu who already sat on the couch next to me said. I agree, Junkyu. I agree.

"Let me do it," Hyunsuk who's next to Junkyu took the grape's package and opened it for Junkyu.

"Thank you," Junkyu said.

"How is it?" Hyunsuk asked after Junkyu eat the grape. Junkyu didn't answered him right away.

"There's a lot of people at the convenient store," Haruto who just arrived with some plastic bags said. He walked straight to the kitchen.

"Haruto!" Junkyu called haruto. "Come here,"

"Oh! You already eat that," Haruto said as walked toward Junkyu who's sitting on the couch next to me. "How is it?"

Junkyu didn't answer it. He took a grape and hold up to feed Haruto. Haruto eat the grape. Junkyu smiled evilly. He eats another grape while waiting for Haruto's reaction.

"How is it?" Junkyu asked mimicking Haruto's voice asking the same before. He chuckled and his eyes shuts as he tried to endure it.

"It's sour," Haruto answered. Junkyu laughed at Haruto's reaction and then continue to eat the grapes. "You're okay with THAT sourness? I'll buy you another one next time,"

"Want another one?" Junkyu asked while trying to feed Haruto another one. Haruto shook his head, refused at first but give in at the end and enduring the sour taste for the second time.

I can see Hyunsuk shook his head while watching them. Is that grapes is that sour? Haruto's face looked like it's really sour.

"Asahi-ya. Remember the ramyeon last time?" Junkyu suddenly asked after we finished the food that Jaehyuk ordered beforehand.

"Which one?" Asahi asked him back. He just remembered. "Ah! That one Jaehyuk cooked it. It's good, right?"

"Yes..." Junkyu said.

"Want me to make it now?" Jaehyuk offered.

"Will you?!" Junkyu asked excitedly.

"I think I still have some ramyeon left," Jaehyuk said.

"Yah! Don't you just eat just now?" Hyunsuk asked.

"My stomach will always have some space for delicious food," Junkyu said.

"I'll help too," Haruto who sat between me and Junkyu stood up and followed them to the kitchen.

I took the a package of grapes that they haven't opened yet. Maybe because of Haruto's reaction before, they didn't dare to try it.

"I want to buy some beers," Yoshi said.

"Didn't Haruto went to the convenient store before?" Hyunsuk asked.

"He just buy extra Cola and Cider. It's finished already. How can he bought just 10 cans when we're 12 in total," Yoshi complained.

"I wanna go too," Junghwan said.

"Ice cream for me," Jeongwoo said while still lying down on the floor with Yedam and Doyoung.

"I'm going as well," Mashiho said.

After that, it's just silence. I glanced at Hyunsuk who's still focused on the show. I scooted to the middle. I want to be close to him.

But lately, it felt like Hyunsuk doesn't really enjoyed to be with me. He still looked at me with a stare that screamed he liked me but our times together seems to decreased past few days.

I tried the grape that I just took. Eh? This one is sweet? I want to share it with Hyunsuk but he already walked out to the balcony before I could. I stood up and followed Hyunsuk to the balcony.

"It's beautiful, right?" I asked. He looked at me before turned back to look in front.

"Yeah," he said. "I like it,"

"Do you want it?" I offered him the grapes.

"No. Thank you. I don't really enjoy sour foods," he faced me before turned away again.

Why do I really felt like he's avoiding me for some reason? I don't know why but I have this naughty idea out of the blue. It's going to be now or never.

I looked behind. It seems like no one can see us here. I eat a grape before tapping Hyunsuk's shoulder. When he turned at me, I put my hand on his nape and pulling him closer.

I gently placed my lips on Hyunsuk's before start to kiss him. Hyunsuk didn't move even a bit. Maybe he's shocked.

I licked his lips and he slowly parting his lips. I pushed a piece of the grape that I just eat into his mouth. I moved my lips on Hyunsuk's and he started to respond to my kiss.

I pulled out after we kissed for a while. I stared at his face. He looked confused and so cute. I caressed his plumped lips. I've been wanting to kiss his lips for a very long time.

I continue to eat the grape while looking at the scenery in front of us.

"It's sweet," I heard he mumbled. Realization kicks in. Why the hell I kissed Hyunsuk when we're still just friends? He probably want us to act like nothing happened.

"I know, right," I should just left.

"I want more," Hyunsuk said.

"You want more?" I stopped walking and hand him the grapes.

Hyunsuk pulled me and pushed me at the wall beside the sliding door that separating the balcony and the living room. He suddenly kissed me on my lips. So... Is this a yes? But wait! I haven't even confessed yet.

I can feel that he's tip toeing to kiss me. I can't help but to smile at how cute he is. I don't care but from this moment onward, Choi Hyunsuk is mine.

°°°