10

"Jihoon-ah. Let's hang out," Jaehyuk said as soon as I answered his call.

"I'm not free," I said.

"I'll pay you to hang out with me," Jaehyuk said. This chaebol brat.

"Where's Asahi? Oh! Let me guess. You guys have an argument like 10 minutes ago and now you guys are not talking to each other and you asked me to hang out with you so Asahi will talk to you first," I said.

"How did you know?" Jaehyuk asked.

"And tomorrow you guys will definitely be lovey dovey again because you can't even bear Asahi not talking to you for a whole day," I said. I looked at my watch. I'm already late and he's calling me now.

"I.. did not," Jaehyuk said timidly because he know himself that I know him that well.

"I really need to go now, Yoon Jaehyuk. Just to let you know. For your information, you like Asahi a lot," I said.

"But I didn't think that he like me the way I like him," he said. Hearing him saying that, I somehow want to meet him and talk to him. But I've promised Hyunsuk that we'll hang out today.

"Listen. If you still don't want to talk to him until tonight, I'll go to your house tonight. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Alright," Jaehyuk said.

"Okay. I need to go now. Bye," I said. I looked at the clock displayed on my phone's screen. I quickly walked toward the place that we promised to meet up. "Hyunsuk-ah!"

"Oh. Jihoon-ah," he said. "You're late,"

"I'm really sorry. Jaehyuk suddenly called me asking me to hang out with him. I told him that I'm not free," I said.

"He has a fight with Asahi isn't he?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Eh? You know?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Yoshi updated his IG story that Asahi is with him and Yedam but not talking to them at all," Hyunsuk said. "I figured out that they might have a fight,"

"I see," I nodded. "You know. Jaehyuk said that he doesn't feel like Asahi actually like him the way he like Asahi,"

"What? Asahi once said that as well when they have a their first ever fight. Until now it's always Jaehyuk who started to talk to him first," Hyunsuk said.

"Really?" I asked. "I need to go to Jaehyuk's house tonight if they're still fighting,"

"Aigoo... These kids," Hyunsuk shook his head. He took out his phone and searching for something. He's calling someone. "Hamada Asahi. Do you like Yoon Jaehyuk?"

Hyunsuk suddenly asked make me shocked and confused. He's calling Asahi?

"Right? Now go and find Jaehyuk. Talk to him because he can't read you if you didn't tell him, Asahi. You know how much he always trying to be the one who talked to you first when you're fighting, right?" Hyunsuk said. Then he paused for a while. "Alright. I know you won't disappoint me, Asahi. Okay. Bye,"

"You called Asahi?" I asked.

"Sometimes, they need some external force for them to strengthen their relationship," Hyunsuk said. "And their just arguing over olive. Nothing much,"

"I see,"

"Asahi love Jaehyuk as much, maybe even more than Jaehyuk love him. It's just Asahi didn't know how to show it," Hyunsuk said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"What about me about what?" Hyunsuk asked.

"If you're dating someone, how will you show them how you feel about them?" I asked. I know I'm being obvious. But I don't care about it anymore.

"Well. I haven't dated anyone before," Okay. Minju's right. How is this adorable creature haven't dated anyone at all? I can't believe it. "But if I'm going to date someone, and I really like that person, I will care about that person more than any other people around me,"

"More than your friends?" I asked. He looked at me and and we exchanged glances for a while before I chuckled. "You don't need to answer that. It's your choice,"

I walked first. But when I feel that Hyunsuk is not following me, I turned at him.

"Hyunsuk-ah?" I called him.

"Oh," he said before starting to walked toward me. I put my hand on his back to slightly push him to walk beside me. Hyunsuk looked a bit shocked but just stared at me. For quite a long time.

It's okay if you're unconsciously trying to stares into my eyes

He's still looking at me as we're walking. I can't help but to smile.

"Eyes on the road, Choi Hyunsuk," I said. "I just want you to walk beside me not behind me or else you'll lost,"

"I won't lost. I'm not a kid," he said while pouting. I giggled as I saw his expression.

"Aish! Cute," I said. I really want to squish him because he looked really cute right now.

"I'm not cute. I'm cool," Hyunsuk said while still pouting. I laughed a little making him looking at me as if he's mad at me.

"No. No. Sorry. Okay. Our Hyunsukie is cool. Really cool," I said. I can see his ears turning red. Did he shy? Cute. I can't get enough of his cuteness. But he's still try to act cool, so I'll just play along with him.

Both of us entered the mall. I'm just here to accompany Hyunsuk shopping. I didn't really have anything to buy but I just want to hang out with Hyunsuk.

"That's a nice smell," Hyunsuk said.

"What smell?" I asked. I tried to sniffed around but there's too many smells in here.

"Smell like something from the bakery," Hyunsuk said. Maybe I should treat him some pastries after he done shopping. While Hyunsuk is looking for the accessories, I saw a pretzel shop nearby.

"Hyunsuk-ah, wait for me here a bit," I said.

"Where are you going?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I just need to buy something real quick. It's just nearby. Can you wait for me here for a bit?" I said then walked out from the shop before Hyunsuk manage to say anything more.

I walked toward the pretzel shop. I remember that Hyunsuk really like the pretzel from that shop. I just want to buy some for him. After queing and buying some pretzel, I walked fast toward the accessories shop where Hyunsuk was at.

"Sorry, Hyunsuk. Did you wait for too long?" I asked.

"No. I just paid for the things I want to buy," Hyunsuk said. "What did you buy?"

I handed him the pretzel I just bought. He looked surprised seeing that pretzel.

"For you," I said.

"For me?" Hyunsuk asked. He took the pretzel from my hand.

"It's that smell, right?" I asked. "I remembered that you really like the pretzel from that shop. That's why I brought it for you,"

"Oh my god. Thank you, Jihoon-ah," he said happily. Anything to see that happy smile on your face, Choi Hyunsuk. I feel like I need to keep showing him that I like him. I really really like him that I don't know if I could contain this feeling anymore or not. My feeling toward him just keeps on growing day by day. And I don't want it to stop.

°°°

A/N- new chapter today~~ Thank you for reading and supporting. Enjoy and have a nice day!!