7

"Why??? Can't you just please just accompany me?" I asked. They are my last choice for me to ask.

"Come on. You can use this chance to go to an exhibition by yourself. Maybe you'll like it," Jeongwoo said.

"I know that I will not like it," I said. I looked at Haruto who doesn't seems like pay any attention to what I'm talking about. "Yah. Haruto. What are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for a table. It looked full today. I didn't see any seats left for the three of us," Haruto said. "And I'm hungry,"

"You're right," Jeongwoo looked around as well. "There's three seats left there. At where Junkyu's sitting at,"

"Junkyu?" Haruto asked. Haruto and I turned at the direction Jeongwoo's pointing at. "Didn't they're always five of them? Should I asked him?"

I saw Hyunsuk and Yoshi are there as well. I walked toward the table where Hyunsuk is at. He's not looking at me today too.

""Hyunsuk-ah," I called out his name. He turned at me, slightly shocked. I like that expression. No. I like looking at his face. I want to make that all mine.

"Oh, Jihoon," he said, calling my name. I like that as well. His voice calling my name.

"Can we sit here? There's no more table left for three of us," I said. Hyunsuk looked around and then he turned back at me.

"Sure," Hyunsuk said as he took his bag that's at the seat beside him and put it on his lap. I took the seat right beside him. I don't even know why I'm so happy just sitting next to Hyunsuk.

"Oh! I don't know you're close with this friend over here. No wonder-" I turned at Haruto who can't finished his sentence as Junkyu suddenly covered his mouth with his palm. Haruto hit Junkyu's hand slightly, asking him to remove his hand from covering his mouth.

"No wonder what?" I asked. What the hell is these guys doing. I didn't know that they're this close.

"No wonder he keep on bothering me, right? That's what you wanted to say, right WATANABE-KUN?" Junkyu asked while glaring sharply right into Haruto's eyes. Suspicious.

"But the truth is opposite. Because I keep on bothering Junkyu, I get to know Hyunsuk and can be friend with Hyunsuk," I said. I looked at Hyunsuk. "Right, Hyunsuk-ah?"

Hyunsuk slowly nodded without saying anything. What the hell is actually happening? I feel like I was left out on something.

"Come with me," Junkyu pulled Haruto's jacket, forcing Haruto to stand up and following him. Look? I can't even think why these two act like this. They barely met each other or even talk to each other since their courses and classes never crossed with each other.

"Yah! I want to eat," Haruto said but still following Junkyu who's still dragging him by his jacket.

"Eat can wait," Junkyu said.

"My stomach can't," Haruto whined. Junkyu sighed before come back to take a piece of chicken and stuffed it into Haruto's mouth.

I don't think it's only me who's confused. The other kids at our table seems to confused as well.

"What the hell?" Yoshi asked. I didn't see them already. Suddenly, I recalled about that exhibition that I wanted to go. I can try my luck, right?

"Hyunsuk-ah are you free this Saturday?" I asked. He looked at me with an expression I can't read. But doesn't look unpleasant.

"Hyunsuk has been asking our friends to go with him to an exhibition. But none of us want to," Yoshi said.

"Oh! Jihoon asked us as well isn't it?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Is it the Aiurs's Art and Film Exhibition?" I asked. I'm not sure if there's any other exhibition being held this Saturday.

"Yes. You know Aiurs?? He's quite underrated around here," he said excitedly. Oh My God! Someone other than me know Aiurs!

"I love his arts. I even went to his exhibition in Japan. I'm really happy that he's doing his exhibition here," I said. "You remember when his art get feature in V Kim's MV? No one even talked about it even the MV got a lot of attention,"

"Right! Many famous people bought his arts and he even assisted some famous directors on their projects. He really deserved to get more attention," Hyunsuk added.

"Great. You guys should go together then," Yoshi said. "Looked like you guys shared the same braincells. If he's talking about that to us none of us will respond to him like you did. Hyunsuk will definitely be happy being friend with you,"

We did? Will he happy being friend with me?

"Really? Should we?" I asked.

"Oh. Yeah. We should," Hyunsuk said. Yes! I can't wait for it. Finally. After years, I'll be spending times with my crush!

"I'll text you about it," I said. I saw Junkyu and Haruto coming back. "Yah. Where have you been, huh?"

"Suddenly I feel hungry again," Junkyu said. He sat back down and looked around for more food since his tray is already empty.

"Don't you just eaten just now?" Hyunsuk asked.

"You can have mine," Haruto said, pushing his tray toward Junkyu.

"Don't you said that you're hungry just now?" Junkyu asked. "I'm going to buy another food,"

"I'm coming with you," Haruto said before following Junkyu.

"And they went away again," Jeongwoo said.

"They're friends already?" Yoshi asked.

I took out my phone and start to text Hyunsuk. Just like what Yujin said, I'll be the be the one who start it anyway.

-What time should we meet up on Saturday?

I saw Hyunsuk already read my message. He looked at me but I'm still not done typing.

-I found a new restaurant near the venue. We should go there before go to the exhibition. Are you okay with it?

I looked at him. He's still looking at his phone.

-You can ask me directly. Lol
-Sure. I'm free on Saturday

I'm looking at him after I read his message. I saw him glanced at me. I just smiled at him. He looked like he's trying to avoid my eyes but because I already caught him, he just smiled back at me.

-I just wanna text you

I can see Hyunsuk smiling as he read my message. But when he saw me looking at him, he's trying to act cool.

It's waste of time, cause I know already

I sent him a link of the restaurant I've been wanting to go. I was planning to treat anyone who's willing to come with me to the exhibition.

Because there's no one who wanted to come with me, I get to ask Hyunsuk to come with me. And I can have a lunch date with him as well. Lucky me~

-This place is quite famous these days. I'll make a reservation right away
-Let's have a Saturdate~~

I can't wait for Saturday.

°°°

A/N- Miss this book's update? I'm sorry for not updating. But yeah. Enjoy. Thank you for reading and supporting. Have a nice day and stay safe!