21

"Sorry," Hyunsuk suddenly said after pulling out from our short kiss that he initiated.

Hyunsuk suddenly walked fast inside. I followed him as I saw that he's walking toward the bathroom. I pulled him before he could close the door.

Why did he looked like he's going to cry? I quickly pulled him into the mini library as it's the closest room there and close the door.

"I want more," I leaned at the door while staring at him. Hyunsuk looked shocked hearing my words. Well.. This is better than his almost cry expression from before.

"Stop joking. I'm leaving," Hyunsuk said. "Move,"

"I don't want to," I said. I moved my face closer and started at his lips.  "Kiss me,"

"Are you crazy?" He asked. I quickly pecked his lips. Yeah. I'm crazy for you. "Yah!"

"Maybe," I answered.

"Do you like me?" Hyunsuk sighed.

"I think we should change the question," I said. "Do YOU like me?"

"I don't know," he answered flatly. I'm a little bit disappointed hearing that.

"But I know you like the kiss," I smirked.

"You know what? I hate you," Hyunsuk suddenly cupped my cheeks and kiss me on my lips. Oh I love how he initiated this.

I moved my lips on his and started to suck on them. I'm going to get addicted to this. Hyunsuk keep on moving his lips on mine before he trying to push his tongue inside my mouth.

I let him in at first. Letting his tongue exploring my mouth as we keep on kissing. Then I pushed his tongue with my tongue, gently caressing it as we kissed.

I can hear him sigh and almost moaned. I pulled him closer to kiss him deeper. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

This cute lips has been seducing me to keep on sucking on them. Hyunsuk let me kiss him however I did. I felt like I've been too rough while kissing him. But he didn't seems like want to stop me at all. Instead it felt like he's encouraging me to keep doing however I like.

After a while, I slowly pulled out from the intense kiss we shared. I can't believe that small lips has been on mine for a while. I looked into his eyes. Hyunsuk is still trying to catch his breath. I gave a peck on his lips and kissed his forehead for almost a minute. You're mine, right? Choi Hyunsuk?

"Thanks," I said. I walked out from the mini library. My lips are still tingling with the sensation of the long kiss we did. I bit my lower lips as I walked toward the living room.

They already started to eat the ramyeon that Jaehyuk made. I saw Junkyu glared at me as I walked. He...  Didn't noticed, right? Having Junkyu around always make me anxious. It felt like he's going to murder me anytime.

"Where have you been?" Mashiho asked. I sit beside him on the floor.

"The mini library," I answered. "When did you guys coming back?"

"Just now," Mashiho said.

I saw Hyunsuk just walked out from that room and sat on the couch. I saw Junkyu turned at Hyunsuk.

I quickly looked away while biting my bottom lip.

"I've told you not to bit your lips, right? It's already swollen," Mashiho said.

"It did?" I asked. I glanced at Hyunsuk but I saw Junkyu is sending me a death glare instead so I looked away again.

I really want to sit closer to Hyunsuk but it seems like Junkyu is guarding him too much. I decided to asked Hyunsuk to go back with me.

I first told the kids that I'm going home first before I texted Hyunsuk..

-So.. You still won't say that you like me?

Yes. I am desperate to hear it from his mouth. I want him to say that he like me. Hyunsuk already read my message but haven't replied me. I sent another one.

-If you didn't respond, it's our Day 1 today

Hyunsuk is typing.

-What if i respond?

I sent him a picture of the elevator at the ground floor.

-Tell them that you have an appointment. I'm waiting

-If I don't want to?

Why is he playing hard to get? But wait! What if he actually didn't like me that much? And me kissing him just make him don't like me anymore?

-I'll go there to pick you up

-Yeah right

Look! He didn't even interested anymore. I quickly walked back to Jaehyuk's place.

"Eh? Why are you coming back? Did you left something?" Jaehyuk asked as he saw me walked back inside. Hyunsuk is still on the couch, eating.

"Choi Hyunsuk," I called his name. I don't care about Junkyu who's looking at me as if he's Hyunsuk's bodyguard anymore. "Come with me,"

"I'm still eating," Hyunsuk said.

"I'll wait," I crossed my hand and still standing in front of him. The other kids are looking at us weird without even dare to ask.

"Okay," Hyunsuk put the plate on the table and stood up. I quickly pulled him out of Jaehyuk's condominium. I pulled him toward the emergency stairs and close the door.

"How long are you going to make me wait?" I asked. "You know I like you, don't you?"

"I don't know. You didn't tell me. Didn't you like Junkyu?" Hyunsuk said. What the hell? Junkyu?

"What? Why would you think I like Kim Junkyu? That's the nonsense. Stop beating around the bush, Choi Hyunsuk. Stop playing with my heart," I sighed.

"I'm not playing with your heart," he said. Still looking unsure. This really making me frustrated.

"Why won't you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"You didn't ask me to," Hyunsuk answered.

"You like me, right? Why don't you ask me first? Or you just giving me misleading signs to me? You didn't actually like me? Like you really meant what you said before? That you just be my friend because you're going with the flow?" I asked.

Hyunsuk looked at me. Oh no! Did I said something wrong again?

No. No. Hyunsuk. Don't hate me for this. Why am I so hasty? Why can't I organized my thoughts first and planned it well instead of just do whatever I'm doing right now?

"How long have you noticed it?" He suddenly asked. Coldly. "The signs?"

Is this the end of 'us'?

°°°