Never Have I Ever

You, Daniel, and Anna were sitting in their living room playing Never Have I Ever.

"Never have I ever had a crush on my best friend," Anna said.

You froze. You and Daniel were best friends and yeah...you had a crush on him.

You quietly kept to yourself acting like nothing was wrong. Out of the corner or your eye, you saw Daniel put one of his fingers down.

Did that mean he liked you?

No. It couldn't be.

"Well okay then," Anna said as things began to get awkward between you and Daniel.

"I'm just gonna let you two talk this out," she said and walked to her room.

"What is she talking about?" you questioned Daniel.

"Gosh, y/n. I thought you would get the hint," he said. He honestly sounded a little hurt.

"Wait, do you like me?" you asked in shock.

"I thought it was obvious," he said.

"Well apparently not to me," you replied.

"Y/N, every time you started dating someone it broke me a little inside. I always was there for you and I hoped that you would see that I really really like you," he stated.

You continued to stare at him. It was true, you dated several guys trying to get over the fact that you liked Daniel. Obviously that didn't work at all. You still really liked him.

Daniel continued to look at you.

"Daniel, I'm sorry I never told you sooner," you state.

"Tell me what?" he asks.

"I like you too," you say.

As soon as the words come out of your mouth, Daniel's eyes light up.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yes, really." you say.

"Well, then Miss y/l/n would you like to go on a proper date with me this Saturday?" he questions with excitement in his voice.

"I would love to Mr. Seavey," you say.

He leans in and kisses you.

"Sorry," he quickly says.

"Why?" you ask.

"For the kiss, I didn't mean to make it awkward," he states.

"Well good, because you didn't," you say.

He smiles back at you.

"Oh and one more thing y/n," he says.

"I told Anna to say the crush thing so I could finally tell you how I feel," he says shyly.

You laugh at how cute he is while he blushes.

"Awe, Danny that's adorable," you say.

He takes your hand in his and kisses it.

"Yep," you think to yourself, "I'm falling in love with him."

A/N

I know that there's been a million imagines like this, but I thought it was cute soo yeah. 😂😂
Anyway, it would be great if you comment imagine ideas below. 💕💁