Wedding Day

Today was your wedding day. After four years of being in love with the same boy, you were finally getting married. Your phone lights up with a text from Daniel.

From: Fiancé 💕

I can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress. I love you so much and can't wait to be able to call you my wife in 8 hours. 💕 Not that I'm counting down or anything. 😂😂

To: Fiancé 💕

I love you and can't wait either!! 💕 And you better cry when you see me in my dress. 😂

From: Fiancé 💕

Trust me. I will. 😂

To: Fiancé 💕

Well, I need to head over to the church to start getting ready and everything. I love you. 💕

From: Fiancé 💕

Okay. I love you. 💕

With that, you begin driving to the church. Everything you needed was already their, since you had rehearsal the night before.

You arrived and began getting ready. You and Daniel did not see each other at all before the ceremony.

After you were all ready, you and your bridesmaids took your photos.

Before long, the 8 hours were up and you were standing outside of the doors about to walk in. Your father was smiling at you. You had a huge smile on your face that you couldn't stop.

Your music starts playing, the doors open, and you walk in.

Daniel's eyes are locked on yours and he is crying. You smile at him, and he mouths the words, "You look beautiful." You give him an even bigger smile.

Reception

You and Daniel did all of the normal reception things. Your first dance was to the song, All I Ever Need by Austin Mahone. It was a song that Daniel sang to you a lot.

During the dance, he leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"I love you so much, Mrs. Seavey," says Daniel.

"I love you, Mr. Seavey," you say with a smile.

And you meant it with all of your heart and every ounce of you being. You couldn't believe that you had married the boy of your dreams.

You were now, Mrs. Seavey.

A/N

Hey! I know that this was kind of crappy but I didn't really know how to write about a wedding and the vows and all that. haha. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!!