A Promise

"So," the interviewer starts," how long have you and y/n been dating?"

"Um about two years now," Daniel says.

"And what's your favorite thing about her?" she asks.

"Gosh, everything. She's just beyond perfect and I'm so lucky to have her," he states with a big smile on his face.

"Sounds like you really love her," the interviewer says.

"I sure do," he says and winks at the camera, knowing that you're at home watching.

The interview ends and you send Daniel a text.

To: Daniel 💕

You're the cutest. 🙈

From: Daniel 💕

Yeah I know. 😜 I was blushing so bad during that interview. 😂

To: Daniel 💕

I noticed. 😂😂

From: Daniel 💕

I'll be over to your house in a bit. 💕

To: Daniel 💕

Ok. 💕

When Daniel got over to your house, you showed him the interview.

"Oh my gosh. I look like such an idiot." Daniel says.

"Pretty much," you say while laughing.

Daniel looks at you and frowns. You continue to laugh.

"I love you," Daniel says.

"I love you too," you say back.

"I love you so much it hurts. And I know that I'm probably going to sound like an idiot and scare you but I love you. I'm always going to. I always have. And sometimes I just imagine our future together and all the wonderful things we're going to do. Like me proposing, our wedding day, buying our first house, and having kids. I can't wait until it all happens. And I really hope I don't scare you, but y/n I want to make you a promise right here right now," Daniel says.

You look at him with a huge smile on your face.

Daniel then pulls a promise ring out of his pocket.

"Right here, right now, I promise to love you with all of my heart everyday for the rest of my life. And this ring will one day be replaced with an engagement ring, and then, of course, a wedding ring. You don't have to accept it if you don't want to. Obviously. And I already asked your parents about it and they are 100% on board," Daniel rambles on.

You stop his rambling with a kiss.

"So that's a yes?" he asks.

"Yes!" you say.

Daniel places the ring on your finger.

"Perfect," you say.

The ring is small and in the inside has d+y/f/i (your first initial).

"Do you like it? My mom and Anna helped me pick it out," he says.

"Daniel, I love it." you say and kiss him again.

"Good," he says.

You knew that you were going to spend the rest of your life with him. You were both young, so of course, you didn't want to get married just yet. A promise ring was something that you had always imagined Daniel giving you. You loved him more than words could describe.

Daniel soon posted a picture of your hands intertwined.

"No....We are NOT engaged. I made my beautiful girlfriend a promise that I'm never taking back. A promise that I'm going to love her and one day marry her. I love you so much y/f/n. Words can't describe how much. 💕" the caption reads.

A/N

Heyyy! hope you all liked this imagine. PLEASE let me know if you want a happy or sad part 2 of this imagine. I have great ideas for both. So let me know. I might even do both of them!! Just let me know!! Also, please vote and comment because I feel like no one reads. Anyway...thats all.💕

Also, if you don't know what a promise ring is and didn't figure it out, its a ring that basically promises that one day you're going to marry that person. I'm sure you already knew that but oh well.😂