Movie Marathon

A/N

I know that I did the Sick Day one, but it will be a little different. Anyway, thanks for 320 reads!! Hope you enjoy.
__________________________

"Someone come watch movies with me. 😂🙈" you tweeted out.

Your best friend, Daniel Seavey, tweeted you back.

"I'LL BE OVER IN TEN! 💁" he tweets.

You didn't actually expect anyone to come over. So you got the popcorn and movies ready. You also got pillows and blankets for you two.

Daniel comes barging into the house.

"Ever heard of knocking?" you ask.

"Knocking? What's that?" he asks sarcastically.

"So what movie do you want to watch first?" you ask.

He looks at your movie choices.

"Ugh y/n, these are all chick flicks," he complains.

"Oh boo woo," you say.

"I want to watch a scary movie!" he exclaims.

"Danny, I hate scary movies," you say.

"Pleeeease," he whines while giving you his puppy dog face.

"No," you say.

"Okay, what about this. We watch all the movies you want to watch, then we watch one scary movie. Just one!" he offers.

"Fine, but if I have nightmares I'm face timing you until I fall back asleep," you say.

"Yay!" Daniel exclaims.

He picked the first Paranormal Activity to watch. You were latched onto his arm the whole time you were watching it. When it was finally over, you slapped him on the arm.

"What was that for?" he asks.

"For making me watch that movie. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep!" you exclaim.

"But you were so cute while you were scared," he laughs.

"Well now it's my time to watch all of my movies," you say.

He groans.

You had picked out Mean Girls, The Fault In Our Stars, The Princess Diaries 1&2, The Notebook, and The Maze Runner.

While watching the second Princess Diaries, you hear Breakaway playing on the movie. You turn to Daniel who is smiling, because it reminds him of American Idol.

"You should've won," you say.

"No, Nick deserved it way more than I did," he says.

"Well to me, you should've won," you state.

"But that means I'd be away from you a lot more," he says.

"I would've been fine," you say. That was a lie. The few weeks he was gone were torture.

"Well I wouldn't have been," he says.

"Why?" you ask.

"Because I love you," he says.

"Awe, Daniel, I love you too," you say.

"As more than a friend," he says.

You didn't know what to say. Of course you liked him as more than a friend.

"Well I like you as more than a friend too," you say.

"Well, will you be my girlfriend then?" he asks.

"Of course!" you say. He then plants a kiss on your lips. As cheesy as it sounds, you could feel sparks.

You continued with your movie marathon while cuddling with Daniel.

It was about 10 when he went home.

You went to bed and thought about what had happened. You and Daniel were a couple.

"Today was a fairytale @seaveydaniel 💕🙈" you tweet.

You woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare about Paranormal Activity. You Facetimed Daniel like you said you would.

He picks up and is laughing.

"Stop laughing," you say.

"Well I just didn't think you were actually going to be scared," he says.

"Have you even gone to bed yet?" you ask.

"Nope. I was just about to," he says.

"Oh. Sorry," you say.

"It's fine. It's my fault anyway. So, how am I suppose to help you fall asleep?" he asks.

"Sing," you state.

"Okay. What song?" he asks.

"Anything that's slow," you say.

He sings In Your Atmosphere by John Mayer. You slowly drift off to sleep as he sings other songs. He takes a screen shot of you FaceTiming while you are sleeping and posts it on Instagram.

"My Sleeping Beauty. 💕 Yes, we are together and I love her so don't hate on her. (she's gonna kill me for posting this picture 😂)" it says.

A/N
Hope you liked it. 😊