𝟯𝟰 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

His fingers dug onto my blazer, securing his hand on my back. I allowed him to grip my bottoms and drop them on the ground. I also allowed him to do the same with my underwear and just like that I felt the cold, metal on my skin in result allowing my hands to collapse on the book shelf. His weapon caressed both my ass cheeks carefully like he wants this moment to last forever. Like he enjoys teasing me until I give in. I suck in a breath feeling the tip of his weapon drop right in between my legs. With a shaky tone I warn him.

"That gun better not be fucking loaded.." I hate how weak my voice sounded. How my tone was controlled by his actions. How everything was controlled by his actions. How the fuck could I react any better when this man has a gun pointed between my legs..? He chuckled and brings his mouth to my ear. His tongue licking my lobe as his full chest glides on my back.

"Why..? Don't you trust me..?" I almost burst a laughter but held it back. "Says the person that kills anyone that breaths in your direction..." whatever I said he most certainly didn't like it whatsoever because the next thing I felt was his weapon inserted right inside me with absolutely no notice, his actions nearly takes me off my fucking feet and I almost fall on my knees if it wasn't for his hand on my back due to the sudden harsh object.

I shut my eyes feeling his breathers on my nape before I picked up on his rhyme. I clench on the shelf nearly scraping my finger nails on the surface. He was slowly pulling out but roughly thrusting the gun right back inside for what seemed like hours. With every rough thrust he would kiss my nape. He would lick my ear lobe and sometimes even push the weapon all the way up in result revealing several loud moans from my mouth.

He wrapped his free hand around my throat and drops my head back to be welcomed me with his lips on my own.

"You look so fucking pretty with my hand around your throat..." he rasps making me gulp right under his touch. I can never get enough of his lips and I can never forget how he kisses me. He kisses are sweet, soft and calm but at the same time it's slow paced with his wet tongue sliding inside my mouth colliding with my own.

It could be rough at times but it's always long. His kisses are long, like he wants to memorise everything inside my mouth with his tongue. Like he wants to know how I taste like and leaves his lasting traces behind. Come to think of it, he never kissed anyone before and I won't count what happened to him years ago as a genuine kiss. Besides from me, he never kissed anyone. I pull away from his lips before leaving a soft peck on his chin.

"I'm I your first kiss..?" his heavy breathers rushes to warm my face and I see his eyes shift like he's surprised I asked him such thing. His thrusts increased and my heart skipped multiple beats as soon as he tightens his hand around my throat and brings me in for another kiss. His next words leaves the temperature of my body to rise out of nowhere.