Chapter 2

A Sudden Transmigration.

''Honestly, that story was so good, Claude and Diana looked so hot in the novel illustration. ahhh deff one of my faves.''

Her mom called her, "Hey Freya?! can you go to the convenience store for a bit and buy us some eggs? It looks like we already use them all.''

''Sure, mom, ok.'', She replied

(Her name is Freya, she is an 18 year old girl.)

She went down from her room and went to the convenience store.

.....

''Thank you for purchasing, have a nice day.''

After that, she went out of the store and thought, ok, donee, i need to hurry back cause i wanna read the side stories.

Waiting on the side walks, she saw that the traffic lights were red, so she couldn't cross the road yet.

Aghh, these damn traffic lights i can't.

*Swosh*

She then got pushed by an unknown man who was behind her, pushing her through the road then.

*Beep Beep!*

She immediately got hit by a truck!

As she was bleeding to death, the man who bumped into her approached her then whispered to her ear, "It's time to change your fate now."

She was already unconscious, so she couldn't hear the whole thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

!!!!!

''My lady?''

''My lady?''

''My lady, wake up! , today is the big day that you're going to the Obelia empire.''

She gasped and awoken her eyes.

Ahhh! what's this! , where am i? what the hell!

She looked around to see where she was she then thought, damn why am i in such a fancy room? there's no way that this is the hospital.

''Umm, excuse me?'', she asked

''Yes, my lady, what is it?''

Huh, did i hear that correctly, or did she just called me my lady?

As i looked at her, i was quite surprised since i thought, "Huh, why is she wearing a maid outfit?"

I touched my face and grabbed my hair, but my eyes widened since the color of my hair turned white.

''Umm..., can you give me the mirror for one moment?''

''Sure, my lady, as you wish.''

.....

''Heres the mirror, my lady.''

''Thank you.''

As i look in the mirror, i almost screamed. Luckily, i held it in, and i let my thoughts do the work, Ohh noooooooooo! this damnnnnnn! if you wanted me to reincarnate, yall should have made me the female lead! ughhhhh! curse you all!!!!!!!

''My lady, we must hurry. Today is your day to depart from the Obelia empire.''

Ok, calm down, Freya, calm down, calmmmm downnnnn, i took a deep breath and exhaled it.

''Yes, thank you for reminding me.''

''I have already prepared the bath for you, my lady, so please, we must hurry.''

''Ahh yes, thank you.''

She went on a bath and after that she got dressed and ate breakfast at the family table.

Her brother spoke, ''Father, why must we let our precious Veronica be sent off to marriage?"

As i heard those words, my thoughts replied to them, tell me about it.

''I know how you feel Jerald but this was the kings orders and for that i cant decline him since considering the fact that he has no daughters and were the only family who is close to royalty.''

''Tch that bastard!''

''But dont worry, i heard that the emperor was quite handsome.''

Yeah, and terrifying.

He looked at me with a pity full look, saying, ''I am deeply sorry Veronica.''

I looked at him and stated, ' It's ok, father, i dont mind.'', and gave him a simple smile.

Hah, i dont mind my ass if anything, i would march in the imperial palace and complain about this bs, but sadly, i wield no power.

''As always, thank you for your kindness.''

Right i forgot Veronica was a two face bitch.

After that she got sent off to a carriage bringing one maid with her, her last words before leaving was, ''goodbye mother, father and eldest brothers.''

During the carriage ride this is what her thoughts stated.

Damnn this reincarnation, out of all things i became the villain? and the fact that my fate is to die! aghhhhh!!!

........!

Wait, hold on thats it!, ill just ignore him and just approach him if i need to, that way he wont think of me as a bother, aha! and when he fells for Diana ill just divorce him and immediately give her the crown.

And just tell him that, since you want to marry someone else please keep your promise to keep the peace between both kingdoms, he'll definitely agree right? this is a perfect plan.

After that........

The maid ask her, ''my lady, are you ok?, you seem to be smiling a lot? ''

''Huh oh ah, yeah im fine, its just when i heard that Obelia is a beautiful place the thought of it made me smile.''

''Oh is that so, well im quite excited to see Obelia to my lady.''

''Ahh, Yes.''

Duh of course thats not the reason, but i am not lying when i say im excited to see Obelia.