Chapter 7

Statement.

"Sigh..."

damn this bastards i cant believe they just called me out here to complain and make me look bad, if anything this is childsplay.

I think it's finally time to show them that their messing with the wrong person and im already tired as it is with of all these paperwork so i cant deal with their blabbering mouths like this every time that i come here so lets discipline them.

''Ehhh is that so, well to answer your question i already made a map on how the barrier would form and what type of magic will be used in the process, even the emperor and the head of the mage tower has approved of it and if the barrier does fail to protect our dear fellow Obelian soldiers.''

''Then i guess its the mages to blame isn't it'', stating this with with a cold gaze.

''Also i cant believe the fact the you all are wasting time on a trivial matter such as this, do all of you personally think that im just half heartedly doing my work and used this opportunity to gain money!? Hah how embarrassing.''

''As you may all know the house of Archiveste is one of the riches bloodline in all of the 7 kingdoms in the continent if i need money i could just tell my father to spoil me as much as i want, i dont need your kingdoms profit to gain my desire, do we make it clear!''

''Yes your majesty'', the nobles were silent and got stiff throughout the whole discussion.

''And to the people who are spreading rumors such as this is quiet unacceptable right marquise?'', he flinced and answered ''yes your majesty.''

''To anyone who is tainting and mocking the royal family shall be severely punished as such, i will find the source of this baseless rumor and punish them.''

After that, there was another topic that was needed to be said and the meeting ended after the discussion was finally over, everyone had already left it was her and Claude who stayed at the council room cause she was busy finishing signing the paperwork, as Claude watched her, of course she didn't notice cause she was so focused on her work.

Claudes POV while looking at her.

This woman truly amazes me judging from her weak looking delicate figure i never thought she could defend herself like that, she's quiet interesting compared to normal women her age, they would probably just back down being the center of attention of all these high ranking dogs that always bark but no bite.

End of his POV....

Finally im done, after that she stands up and saw his majesty looking at her. 

She got surprised, ''Oh your majesty, you're still here?''

"Yes.''

''Oh my, why is that? Are you perhaps signing some papers to?''

''Well i was waiting for you to finish.''

''Ahh is that so, but you do not need to worry about me your majesty, just think of me as a nobody dont pay any need to my existence.''

Huh? He somewhat got annoyed, and asked

"Why do you think like that? Are you perhaps scared of me?''

I tilted my head, ''Hmm, what do you mean?''

''I said are you scared of me?''

''Well uh to be frankly honest im only scared about your position and your ranking but as a person i am not.''

His eyes widened.

That much is true though he went through such a rough childhood so i cant blame him for his twisted personality.

And he questioned, ''may ask why? You heard the rumors right i killed my own kin to rise from the thrown and you're stating that you're not scared at me as a person?''