Chapter 14

Improvement.

A week after their conversation Claude kept visiting the empress chamber's day by day, there were even times when he works in her room but of course Veronica was ok with it since he was the emperor after all and he could do whatever he wants.

Everytime he visits, Claude slowly opened up to her on what he had been through in his childhood and the trauma that he had growing up but of course Veronica new about this, she still listened either way.

Since Veronica wasnt the type of a person to make someone feel better she just hugged him and said.

''Im sorry im not very good with words or how to comfort someone but you've been through so much and you're a strong person, if it was me i would've give up a long time ago and im actually not lying."

''So atleast praise yourself for making it this far im proud of you Claude.'' she then put both of her hands on his cheeks and then elevated her legs (im sorry idk how to describe what i want to decribe in this situation but its like standing on your tippy toes kind of thing)

And kissed his forehead Claudes eyes widened with shocked making his face and ears blush for the first time.

He then lowered his head and said, "i-i need to go Veronica, ill see you later. '' he then left with the speed of light making Veronica confused, after that he returned to his chambers, Felix then asked, ''your majesty are you ok?'' ....but he did not respond.

He then went directly in his room and locked his doors tilting his body to the wall looking up while his hands covering his face blushing and thinking.

Ugh, Veronica you're making me crazy right now i want more, i want to hug you again and touch you, feeling your warm body next to mine i want to kiss you to but on the lips, you're making me into really selfish person right now.

I cant take it anymore.

Back at Veronica's chamber's.......

Well he left early today but still he's finally opening up to me im glad, i wanna be there for him when he needs someone.

''Your majesty, the crown prince is here to see you.''

What the crown prince?! What does he want?

''Hmm, ok thanks for telling me Ava.''

She then went to him........

After seeing her he then bowed and said, "blessings to the moon of the empire.''

She then nodded and said, ''please let's sit down first crown prince.''

''Yes, your majesty.''

''So what is it that you wish to speak off?''

''Ill get straight to the point, do you perhaps remember me?'', he stated out of the blue.

"Huh, what are you talking about.''

He looked somewhat disappointed, ''So you already forgotten about me.''

I got confused, ''Have we met before?''

''Yes we had although we were still children so i understand if you dont remember to much. Well since you dont remember me ill just take my leave for now, im sorry for interrupting you.''

He bowed and left.

"Wait!''

What the hell!

That was unexpected but damn i feel bad for him im really sorry the owner of this body isn't Veronica anymore and it wasnt mentioned in the novel that Veronica was friends with a prince in a different empire? , ugh i need to remember and speak to him again!