A 100K Special Side Story

"When The White Flower Fully Blooms"

This feels like deja vu again, me in this white dress inside this specific room being prepared by many maids sorrounding me.

Looking at this same mirror when i first got here. After confessing my feelings to Claude a year ago our relationship as a married couple truly improved.

And who knew he would ask me to remarry him again but this time it was finally for love, the differences from where i started until now is really big.

Staying here where my heart wanted was the best choice that i have made in these entire lives that ive lived.

But theres still something that im not fully contented with, honestly when i first heard that i was the real Veronica i didn't mind it until... it finally hit me at a certain point.

I questioned myself, did i forgave Claude that early? Shouldn't i get justice for my past life? But of course forcing him to love someone is bad but the way he treated me in my first life was horrible.

All i ever wanted back then was for him to atleast not ignore my presence and act nice? But not once did he have acted that way towards me, but out of a sudden.

Me ignoring him made him feel that he wanted me for that in this life? Im truly questioning if what im doing right now is okay to my past self but... mybe what i really want from him is an apology to bring my broken back then some closure that she needed to hear from Claude the most, or am i asking much?

Ava went closer to me asking, "Your majesty? , is everything all right, you've been staring in that mirror for a long time now arent you gonna go, felix is waiting outside."

"Ahh of course sorry about that, i was just lost in thought about this whole thing."

"I mean who wouldnt your majesty, to think the emperor himself proposed another marriage for love itself, ahhh! im truly happy for you like this is the first time in history that this situation has happened!", Ava smiled cheerfully as she looked at me.

"Thank you Ava."

Thats right, that was already in my past life and the Claude now is different, the things he did back then are not him, so lets just indulge in this festive day.

Heading outside Felix extended his hand saying, "You look beautiful today Your majesty."

"Thank you, felix."

Arriving at the back door of the wedding room, Felix questioned, "Are you perhaps nervous?"

"Honestly yes, i wasnt this nervous in the first wedding but today is really overwhelming for me."

"Dont worry your majesty, i can assure you that everyone is cheering you on, even i, so please enjoy yourself today at its fullest."

I breathed out removing this feelings that was holding me back.

"Youre right felix, let us go."

Opening the door the music of the wedding ceremony started as i walked through the aisle, i could see so many nobles looking at me, and noticing my family specially my father smiling happily.

As Claude held my hand on his, the preist began speaking.

"With this hand of marriage where both of this Man and Woman unite with eternal blessing from the heavens above, i annouce you once more husband and wife, may you kiss the bride."

Until of nowhere Claude interrupted, "Wait! , Stop!"

The crowd was full of murmurs. Suprised as to what was happening, and i looked around confused.

Claude locked his eyes on mine.

"Before everything ends, i want to let you know that i-."

He kneeled both of his knees infront of her putting her hand on his forehead.

"That i am sorry for every single thing that i have done wrongly to you, Veronica."

The crowd was filled with whispers and shocked seeing the man with the highest status bowed down both of his legs infront of a woman, even Felix himself was flabbergasted seeing Claude act like that.

I stuttered for a bit, "Clau-Claude what do you mean by this?"

"When you first got here i couldnt even escort you inside the palace and basically ignored your presence when you were here the whole time, i was a bad husband to you and im sorry for all of that. I have regretted every single terrible things that i have done to you Veronica, you are my missing peice and i will never be able to forgive myself if i dont say these words to you."

I stayed silent for a bit looking at him, i didint fully know what to say or do at that moment since my mind was blank.

He continued, "You own my body, my heart and my soul, please dont ever give it back to me, for my being belongs to you and only you. I love you Veronica. No, my existence needs you and you complete me."

Finally, a tear fell down in my eyes hearing him say those words my heart beated and felt warm as if all the doubt that ive ever placed on myself faded away.

Until i eventually spoke to him, "And i you Claude, with everything that i have, I love you to."

Claudes face brightens as he stood up pressing his lips onto Veronica, smiling as he pulled back leaning his forehead into hers.

"Thank you Claude, my light, my love, and my husband."

"Forever. I am yours, and you are mine.", Claude added as he held her hand tightly kissing her once more as the crowd clapped and celebrated this unforgettable marriage.

THE END

《•♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡•》

Yall Dont know how thankful i am that this story has a total of 100k reads i am so so grateful, thank you guys like ahhhh!, also as a token of my appreciation i wrote this special chapter. So i love u guys thank youuuuu for reading this story!

CELESTIASBOOKS

LOVE YA, GOODBYE♡

LOVE YA, GOODBYE♡