Chapter 12

The Keeper.

He asked, ''So how have you been for this past 5 months?''

''Well im doing alright and Claude has been treating me nicely.''

He felt relieved to know that her daughter wasnt treated poorly, ''Im glad, i was afraid that you were gonna be unhappy because it was an arrange marriage, i trully am sorry that i couldnt do anything it was his majesties order and i couldnt refuse it since it was an imperial order, you probably resent me so, im sorry veronica.''

Well if i was the real Veronica mybe i would resent him but for my personal experience i dont mind it actually, either way this marriage isn't gonna last long soo.

''Thank you father for saying that to me but please dont blame yourself to much, you did what you had to do so i dont mind it at all and everyone has been so nice to me, so thank for your concern but i do not resent you one bit'' , She then smiled after stating that.

He almost cried after that, ''I truly do not deserve a daughter like you Veronica'', they then hugged it all out so she could comfort him.

The ball ended a few hours later and her family left early in the morning since there was an urgent matter to do back in her homeland, so they said their goodbyes but as for the prince he stayed cause two weeks from now there was gonna be a hunting competition that is gonna be held and he was gonna enter, he'll also be staying at the palace until the ceremony ends.

Claude also had a meeting with the prince to discuss about the trading process of both Kingdoms so their both quite busy.

At Veronica's... , she was done with her work a bit early since there were only a few papers that was handed to her so she took a tour around the castle all on her own without a maid she then took a rest in a terrace close to the lake.

As she sat down she thought, wow the scenery is so beautiful i swear the author did Obelia good  every single thing in this world are so pretty and beautiful the characters the places, everything like wow! Its amazing

Resting on the terrace she murmured, "Mybe i should rest a bit......Yawns.....since its so peace–ful......."

She fell asleep.....

!!!!!

*****

!!!!!

''Huh where am i? Ahhh i was just sleeping like a minute ago what happened.''

''Hello!'', an unfamiliar voice stated.

She looked back and saw him, the first thing that she could notice was, ''Woah you look so amazing.''

''Thank you", with a smile.

She snapped back and realised, ''Umm, where am i?''

''Well you're in a place called, beyond the boundry.''

''What! , what is this place?..... And who are you?''

''Well to answer your question im the one who they call the keeper.''

She tilted her head, ''The keeper?!''

''Yes and i was the reason why you are here in this world.''

''What?! , Wait, if you are then why am i here? i havent even finished the side stories yet!''

''Ok calm down.''

''To answer your question weren't you the one who kept saying, i wish i live in the novel world, compared to my world everything is just boring ahhh please isekai me!''

''Yeah well i guess, but you could've made me the female lead though so why am i the antagonist?''

''Well you see Veronica wished for something every night but it didn't come true, so i want you to fulfill it.''

"Huh?! why does it have to be me?''

''You'll soon find out why, well since someone is already waking you up i believe we should continue this next time.''

''Waiiit? You still haven't answer my question yet.....''
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

''Veronica?''

''Veronica?''

Uhh–she awakened her eyes and saw that it was Claude who woke her up.