Chapter 3

The Arrange Marriage.

A day has passed after we departed so we finally arrived at the one and only Obelia Empire, where the novel story starts.

The maid looked at the carriage window, ''Were finally here my lady.''

Indeed we are and to see this realisticly, it really is beautiful as the novel described it to be.

''Yes you are right.''

The carriage arrived at the palace, a lot of knights lined through the gateway to welcome their future empress.

Carriage doors opening!!!

As she went down a knight with a red hair greeted her and escorted her out, he then stated, ''Welcome to Obelia my lady.''

Looking at him she thought, so this is Felix Robane, Claudes personal knight, he's also really known for the name the Crimson Blood.

''Thank you.'' , she said

''I am sorry for my majesties absence my lady, he is quite busy with work so i hope you understand.''

''Oh is that so, well its ok.''

Thats right i just realized when this part of the novel came Veronica actually shouted at him since she thought that it was disrespectful for the emperor to not escort his bound to be future wife.

Also he himself should've just say his uninterested in this and just declined the marriage offer since his kingdom is already wealthy and powerful enough, he didn't even have a problem of beating the shicuria empire after my death so what's the point of this marriage?

Well anyways the first scenario of the story started, so this time i will have my own happy ending.

''Please follow me my lady ill escort you to your room.''

''Thank you?, umm...''

"Its felix, my lady.''

''Ok, thanks Felix.''

The palace was quite busy for the wedding preparation thats gonna start this evening.

After walking for a while they finally arrived to her chambers.

''Heres your room my lady, i hope you like it.''

''Thank you for the kind generosity that you've given me felix, i hope we will be good acquaintances in the future.''

He looked at her with a smile on his face, ''Your welcome my lady, i shall take my leave now.''

He bowed and left.

Ok so since were here, uh... what was the name of that maid again? Hmmm ahh right!.

''Ava, i wanna sleep for a while since im tired, just wake me up before the ceremony.''

''Yes my lady, as you wish.''

Ugh, im exhausted from all that travelling, but i will finally see the male lead later huh, well im ready for this.

She then went to her bed and slept.

Hours later......

''My lady its time to wake up its almost time and we need to prepare for the wedding ceremony.''

Her eyes opened, ''huh, oh alright thank you for waking me Ava.''

She ate took a bath and did a make over with the help of the palace maids.

The maids who helped her prepare complimented after they were done, ''Ohh my, you look extremely beautiful my lady.''

"Yes, i couldn't agree more."

I smiled, ''Thank you for the compliments everyone.''

As i looked at the mirror i thought, she's honestly really pretty with or without makeup honestly fantasy novels have the most beautiful women.

Claudes knight went to Veronicas chambers stating.

''I am here to personally escort you, my lady.''

''Ahh yes of course, well ill be leaving now Ava so see you later.''

''Byee, have a great time my lady.''

As they approached to the wedding hall felix complemented her by saying.

''You look absolutely beautiful my lady.''

She looked at him and smiled, ''Thank you Felix.''

After felix brought her to the wedding room the stares from the nobles rapidly looked at her.

Whispering, oh my the rumors were indeed true she is beautiful as they say she is.

Indeed shes a rear beauty.

As she walked down the isle she thought, there he is Claude De Alger Obelia the male lead from the novel, even from here Claude's handsomeness and main character vibes still shines, he looks so intimidating yet beautiful at the same time, and as expected he doesn't seem so please with this.

After arriving near Claude, i held his hand and looked at his eyes.

The priest then stated.

''Claude will you take Veronica as your lawfully wedded Wife?''

''Yes i do.'' , he replied.

''Veronica will you take Claude to be your lawfully wedded husband?''

''Yes i do.''

''Then through in sickness or in health, in prosperity or failure, may these two souls bind as one and may the blessings of God be with them.''

''And now you may kiss the bride.''

Claude leaned over and kissed the side part of her lips.

''Let the two kingdoms unite. All hail the Sun and Moon of the empire!''

Every one who attended their wedding repeated.

"All hail the Sun and Moon of the empire", they then bowed and gave their respects.

After the marriage was over Veronica immediately went back to her room and took some rest.

She thought ahhh its finally over, for now ill just live as quietly as i possibly can so i wont interrupt him and also the fact that my work is to only view and correct the papers that the council gave me is a relief, and just go to the meeting room if i want or to correct something, i am deeply satisfied with this.