Chapter 5

My Transmigrated Life.

''So how was the meeting  with the empress your majesty?'', felix asked.

''Hmm, nothing much.''

''Ah is that so, well ill be going with my post now.''

Claude nodded.

As felix left the room he kept thinking, honestly i didn't know that she was that brave, at first glance i thought she was just a weak girl who would tremble when you scream at her but when i saw her at the meeting she was so confident, she didn't even ruined her poise, i was really impressed.

He unexpectedly smiled.

While at Veronicas.......

Aghh, the meeting yesterday was so tiring well atleast i got to say what i needed to say hehehe, also i can never forget the faces that they made, they looked so stiffened when i said those words  i nearly laughed, ahh that was fun, its nice having the upper hand.

Another week had passed...

Veronica went to Claude's chambers, "Hi Felix.'', she said.

''Blessings to the moon of the empire.'', he bowed'

''May i come and visit your majesty? i wanna talk to him about something.''

''Of course your majesty.''

Doors Opening...!

''Greetings to the sun of the empire.''

Cluade nodded.

''Your majesty if you can please have tea with me for a bit since this conversation is gonna be quite long and i know your busy but i really need to talk to you about this.''

He looked at her, ''Very well.'' , and cooperated.

Claude seated in the sofa and waited for her to pour tea.

She Poured the tea and handed the cup to him.

As he took a sip she started her convo, ''Ill just get straight to the point, for the past years Obelia has been attacked on the border and since our knights are decreasing day by day because they kept dying from the monster attacks. I want to put on a barrier, but i need a lot of people in the mage tower to participate so i might need money on this one."

She gave him her notes and the map on how the barrier would form and what type of magic will be used.

As he looked at it he thought, so she's quite knowledgeable with magic to, honesty this girl keeps suprising me.

''Hmm, a barrier huh well your idea is quite good and this seems very promising so ill make you take the charge for this project and ill tell the council about this tomorrow.''

''Thank you, your majesty since my business here is done i shall take my leave now.''

''Verry well.''

She immediately then continued to review her idea and after that she went to the mage tower and Claude informed the council on what Veronica was plaaning to do.

After she went to the mage tower the plan she made was approved by the head of the mage tower and then they quickly proceed to work on her plans after that Veronica was kept busy the whole time.

In Claudes chambers.......

Felix stated, ''the empress is doing quite a good job isnt she?''

''Yes you are right, she is quite impressive.'', he replied.

Felix grinned saying, ''this is the first time i heard his majesty praising someone.''

''Its not a big deal im just stating the obvious, also go back to your post.''

Felix bowed and smiled, ''yes your majesty.''

But in all seriousness she is doing amazing, im quite impressed actually , making him grin.

On Veronicas side..........

To be honest the reason why im doing this was because i dont want to be stucked in my room all day just sitting there seeing the same scenario over and over again cause its nice for a change of space once in a while also Claude seems to atleast not see me as a bothersome anymore so thats a good start but still i need to stay alert.