Chapter 6

Louisa comes running right after the lockdown ended. She hugs Aria tightly feeling relieved that she is safe.

"Aunt Louisa!" Lise hugs her leg.

"Hey, little fairy! You seem happy today!" Louisa picks her up in her arms.

"Yes, I am!" She pumps her fists in air, "I just saw a cool lady fighting against the vampires."

"So your mom was saved by a cool lady?"

"Yes! She even got punished by her." Aria felt an arrow piercing through her chest. "That's enough talking bad about your mom, Lise." Aria says looking embarrassed.

"Hahahaha.... look at you feeling embarrassed! I bet you did something reckless, right?"

"I hate it when read me like a book."

"That's because you are easy to read. Say Lise, how cool was she?" Louisa continues teasing her.

"She was really cool!!" Lise smiles brightly.

"Louisa, stop teaching kids weird things!!" Aria shouts with her face flushed red.

"Your mom is so fun to tease!" Louisa laughs teasing her even more. She slaps Aria's head, "Idiot! I told you not to jump in! What would Lise do if something happened to you?"

"Sorry." Aria looks down feeling guilty.

She rubs her temples, Let's go home for now."

__________________

Specialists Rank Ceremony

All the specialists from different ranks dressed in black military ceremonial uniforms were present in great hall of honor. Marcus, the only pheonix rank specialist was present to honor the specialists. After a short speech, he called specialists who were promoted to next rank.

"Eleanor Martinez, you are appointed as Beast-rank Level 3 specialist." Eleanor receives leo badge with two aiguilettes wrapped on her arms that she is promoted to next rank.

"Noah, you are appointed as Paladin-ranked specialist." Other Rookie-ranked specialists who participated in an unprepared small-scale war were also promoted to rank knight.

After the award ceremony, they headed to party hall to celebrate the the occasion. Eleanor takes a champagne flute from a waiter serving non-alcoholic drinks passing by. She takes a sip while watching her surroundings. John approaches her. He was smiling like a proud father.

"Congratulations! It's splendid to see that you made it to Beast rank Level three." He pats her head, "You did a great job. You reached it at a young age is a greatest feat."

"Thank you."

He saw his friend Bernard, red dragon ranked specialist so cut his conversation short, "Enjoy. I'll talk to you later." She nods watching him walk towards his friend.

"Hello, Miss Eleanor. Pleasure meeting you." Eloise extends her hand. She is teal dragon ranked specialist. She was former student taught by Senior John.

She shakes her hand, "The pleasure is all mine."

"Yo, Eleanor." Lohan greets her. He is an amber dragon ranked specialist. He is an expert alchemist and also known as mad scientist for his inhuman way of experimenting on new-bloods to create a medicine to eradicate the entire Vampire race. He shows his usual sinister smile, "Thanks for the delivery the other day."

She ignores him. His smile vanishes, "Hey! Don't ignore me!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that you mustn't show that creepy smile. You will scare women away." Niel places his hand on his shoulder stopping him from approaching her. He is same ranked as Lohan. He is his best friend and brother and he understands him better. He turns to Eleanor, "I'm sorry about him. He doesn't know how to talk with girls." She nods in response.